The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They are delusional if they think they'll be able to pull off taking away guns.
They aren't even hiding their shit anymore. I mean, she flatout said Biden isn't interested in making our schools safer because guns are the problem. Just unreal to me that they are so overt with this shit now, and the media just keeps slobbing the knob.

Their agenda is to take our guns. If this quote doesn't solidify it, I'm not sure what else it will take for the dipshits buying this bullshit to finally wake up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
FUC9R8HWIAIEs9F.jpg

Look I'm not gay but a dare is a dare

Cotton

Staff member
High impact, high velocity rounds. They’ll tear up everything inside you. YOU WILL BLEED OUT BEFORE WE CAN GET TO YOU!!

Fucking lying, fear mongering cocksucker.
There is nothing that amuses me more than watching someone try to debate gun control who knows absolutely nothing about guns.

I remember Ed Werder talking about hollow point bullets once. Why would you have those for home defense, they would just go through the person and could hurt your family, or some shit like that. I damn sure corrected his ass.

Anyway, I'm glad they do shit like this, because they showing their ass to the majority of this country. Keep it up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There is nothing that amuses me more than watching someone try to debate gun control who knows absolutely nothing about guns.

I remember Ed Werder talking about hollow point bullets once. Why would you have those for home defense, they would just go through the person and could hurt your family, or some shit like that. I damn sure corrected his ass.

Anyway, I'm glad they do shit like this, because they showing their ass to the majority of this country. Keep it up.
Well, yeah. I agree to an extent. People that know about guns and ammo know that he's full of shit. But there are a lot of people that don't. Probably millions of them. And they believe shit like this. And they vote.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, yeah. I agree to an extent. People that know about guns and ammo know that he's full of shit. But there are a lot of people that don't. Probably millions of them. And they believe shit like this. And they vote.
Oh, I agree. We are only in this situation because of morons that keep voting for the same career politicians over and over. I was just pointing out how amusing it is to listen to these dumbasses.

"A full-semi automatic"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh, I agree. We are only in this situation because of morons that keep voting for the same career politicians over and over. I was just pointing out how amusing it is to listen to these dumbasses.

"A full-semi automatic"
"9mm will blow your lungs out"

"Just shoot him in the leg"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

You should have challenged him to an on-air debate.

Cotton

Staff member
You should have challenged him to an on-air debate.
The more I think about it, I don't think it was Ed Werder. I can't remember who it was, but it was a sports dude, for sure.

Cotton

Staff member
It was Albert Breer.

Cotton

Staff member
You should at least float out the idea of an on-air debate so you can educate this fool.
I see what you're doing. Stop being obtuse.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom