The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok….there’s a lot of dots to be connected on this thing. Reports say this coward purchased a Daniel Defense AR as one of the weapons he used.
Thats a 2500.00 AR all day long. So, where did this kid-who by all accounts is poverty level- get the money to pull this off?

The grandparents are being reported as poverty level too.
He actually got 2 of them along with ammo and mags and EOTech optics so he spent close to 6k at least

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ok….there’s a lot of dots to be connected on this thing. Reports say this coward purchased a Daniel Defense AR as one of the weapons he used.
Thats a 2500.00 AR all day long. So, where did this kid-who by all accounts is poverty level- get the money to pull this off?

The grandparents are being reported as poverty level too.
Like I said, this reeks of foul play.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He actually got 2 of them along with ammo and mags and EOTech optics so he spent close to 6k at least
All excellent questions. The guy sounds like a deranged piece of shit but the whole story makes zero sense. And we will probably never hear the full truth.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
All excellent questions. The guy sounds like a deranged piece of shit but the whole story makes zero sense. And we will probably never hear the full truth.
We still don't know shit about the Vegas shooter or who is in Ghislane Maxwell's black book of pedos

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
From earlier in this thread, someone proffered the idea that schools shouldn’t look like prisons in order to be safe.

First, I don’t care what schools look like, if keeping my kids safe means their school looks like a prison, so be it. Second, I don’t think anyone has ever described the White House as being prison-like because it’s safe. We don’t need 20’ high chain link fences and razor wire. Just some smart strategy that prevents weapons and lunatics from attacking schools.
... like locked doors and windows.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why was a tactical team taking orders from a small town police force?

And when are we going to know what really happened? In this day and age with cameras everywhere and everything recorded? What is the hold up?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Two minutes......

Top Bottom