The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So what is the solution? A half-baked election done by computer so the Russians can hack it?
Nope, go vote or file for your absentee ballot like usual, thank God Cocaine Mitch will block this shit at all costs

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nope, go vote or file for your absentee ballot like usual, thank God Cocaine Mitch will block this shit at all costs
I can fucking guarantee you if they came up with some half-baked idea to vote online that "Cocaine Mitch" wouldn't give two shits about it if the guy with his hand up his ass and working his head Trump endorsed it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can fucking guarantee you if they came up with some half-baked idea to vote online that "Cocaine Mitch" wouldn't give two shits about it if the guy with his hand up his ass and working his head Trump endorsed it.
I'd bet you'd be surprised at the outcome of that, Mitch has his own agenda and has stayed on Trumps good side so he can pack the courts. You should read his book The Long Game

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

You obviously don't know shit about Mitch McConnell. He was a badass for America way before Trump. Seriously, you watch too much TV.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It sure is funny the Dems go apeshit about requiring ID for voting but didn't even bring up how these supposed people who don't have ID will get their kungflu stimulus checks

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I mean, is trying to dumb everything down "for people of color" not incredibly, insultingly, disgustingly racist?
That was my thought, too. If they are trying to help people that are short of money, are there not poor white people too?

Why not just say, nobody pays postage, etc... across the board. Instead, it's 'people of color'. Very insulting.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
There's just no substitute for good old fashioned voting in person at a polling place. The worst thing you can do in a democracy is take away anonymous voting, and distance voting whether through the mail or online has enormous potential to do that.

For example, what's to stop your union from from gathering it's 1000s of members and making sure your ballots mark the candidates they want you to mark, under threat of losing your job (or worse)? It has literally happened in the past.

At a polling place you have officials and third parties that can help ensure strong arming doesn't take place.

Anyone not incredibly worried about this sort of thing isn't dedicated enough to the democratic process and should be kept far away from our decision making institutions.

Distance voting should be very, very limited. Always.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
For example, what's to stop your union from from gathering it's 1000s of members and making sure your ballots mark the candidates they want you to mark, under threat of losing your job (or worse)? It has literally happened in the past.
This is literally what happens in California now and is why ballot harvesting must be opposed

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

And right on cue here comes cnn to shit all over anything America collectively loves

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did you read it? It's about Scottie Pippin getting "only" a 5 year 18 million dollar deal over 20 years ago... Even though the owner actually told him he shouldn't sign it. He wanted the security, though. Apparently because he was black he had no choice.

What a joke these commentators are.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Did you read it?
not sure if you're asking me but not yet, thx for the cliffs

I saw that interview on last weeks episode about Pippens salary, glad he got some money for his family, hopefully he and his family still have a lot

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Do any of you watch the liberal news networks?

Are the Flynn FBI notes getting the attention they deserve?

My guess is the fact that he pleaded guilty(according to his new lawyer, it was that or they go after Flynn’s son.) makes everything the FBI did seem fine by them?

Just curious, I can’t watch CNN or any of the other liberal dog shit.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Sure, go right ahead and turn your subways into the Black Hole of Calcutta.

nypost_scrubway_05-01-2020.jpg

Top Bottom