The Job Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He also needs to start all Gameday Chatter threads. I do believe he has the best record.
I have never started one.

My game attendance record has scared me away from taking the chance.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's okay, I can start the gameday threads from my patio. :unsure

boozeman

Administrator
Staff member
Things are eerily quiet with this harassment situation.

bbgun

resident pariah
They're wondering if you're the kind of guy to waste everyone in the office after being canned. Be sure to spare the sandwich cart guy who was nice to you.

mcnuttz

Super Duper Moderator
Staff member
:lol

That describes my first month and half here.

I'm going to one of the upcoming Tampa Rays games so that'll be something. My wife will make the trip down to visit in early August and we're planning on doing a lot of the tourist stuff then.

I want to go to the Bucs-Cowboys season opener but the cheapest tickets are about $500 for nosebleed seats. I'm not paying that much for bad seats in a regular season game. So I'll be watching on TV like everyone else.
I was hoping to make that trip as well, but what the hell is going on with those ticket prices?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was hoping to make that trip as well, but what the hell is going on with those ticket prices?
Yeah was looking into the Chiefs/Cowboys game as KC isn't too far but damn it's pricey for decent seats.

mcnuttz

Super Duper Moderator
Staff member
Yeah was looking into the Chiefs/Cowboys game as KC isn't too far but damn it's pricey for decent seats.
Like 1big said, I checked nosebleed seats last week and they're at least $500.

Who are the folks who pay that price? I want to know them.

Smitty

Oh she probably hated my sexist white ass.
I mean, there are a lot of racists out there who are looking to hurt white men.

So yeah, probably.

Vote Republican if you don't like this nonsense.

Smitty

I've been to a good number of Cowboys games but none since Jerryworld opened. Quite a while at this point.

I'm not entirely convinced I feel like giving my money to Jerry or the NFL at this point. Both of them are putting out a completely shit product for a while now and the NFL makes it worse by sucking up to BLM and all that crazy ass shit. It's also fucking ridiculously expensive.

I'd rather watch two actual interesting teams in the Tar Heels and NY Rangers and have my dollar spread further.

Say, isn't this the job thread?

Anyone need to file bankruptcy? This clown show administration keeps holding up foreclosures and it's killing us.

Top Bottom