The Job Thread

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Looking back on this thread. I assume you didn’t take the other job.
These kind of employees are the worst. “Look at me!!!” Then when they don’t get attention they find another way.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Got word yesterday.
I just became the HR Director for the Athletic Club of Columbus. All the hard work, persistence, and putting up with other peoples nonsense has paid off. This is what I have been working towards for quite a while.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Got word yesterday.
I just became the HR Director for the Athletic Club of Columbus. All the hard work, persistence, and putting up with other peoples nonsense has paid off. This is what I have been working towards for quite a while.
Did you just repost this? Not sure if content is coming back or you reposting.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Got word yesterday.

Good for you, man. Keep climbing that ladder.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah I had to repost. I knew I put it in around midnight. I wanted to update for those here that have been supportive.
So, looks like we did lose 3/4 of a day of content. Not the end of the world but still pisses me off that they told me we wouldn't.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No update other than the chick has NCNS all week. She damn fired her own self.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Got word yesterday.
Happy for you, congrats!

data

Forbes #1
How many companies you all worked for in last 10 years?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom