The Job Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The wife kept me busy at stores for redoing the bathroom yesterday. This is the first I have been on.
What company was it? How’d you do? When do you start?

I had an employee that was partially retarded. I found he was stealing from the safe so I fired him. He was cozy with my boss so he called him and complained. Made up some story about me stealing They couldn’t prove anything(nothing to prove) but fired me anyway. That was my first management job eons ago. Side note later found out the employee was assaulting a person of diminished mental faculties and was in jail. So there’s that.
It was a first interview with who would be my Global Director, next is the COO. Don’t want to jinx anything yet.

Sounds like your nemesis was truly retarded. Mine is just a fucked up weirdo who I think is popping pills or something. Can’t follow direction even when simple. She keeps saying she needs training on stuff that is incredibly easy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd be down for that.
That is how my Operations Managers work. Day or Night shift. 10 hour shifts for 4 days M-TH, 11 hours for 3 days F-SU

Me? Five fucking days.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am thinking about dropping out, bros.

Sell the oversized house we don't need.

Thinking about getting a trailer and just travelling the country. Like Caine on Kung Fu, but with a trailer.

I can go pretty much anywhere with the company.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This kind of belongs in the Relgion Thread, since it is if full of hypocrisy, but it kind of belongs here since it is a work story.

So I have an associate file a report of sexual harassment against another. Female versus male, of course.

The female is a new hire that has probably been flopping around for a couple of months. Her attendance is okay, decent quality but productivity is crap. At first I found it a bit odd that from her first day of orientation she always was wearing a skirt or dress with leggings. The job she is performing is order filling. This is humping cases and pallet building in a semi-climate control DC, not something that you would necessarily consider doing in a dress. But, it technically isn't breaking any dress code rules since they are written vaguely on purpose, so I didn't think much more about it.

She complained on one of our building veterans. The dude is a fucking pastor for chrissakes. Great young man from a good family, does rap music videos even drives a tricked out purple 1996 Lincoln Town Car with JESUS GOT ME LIT (his own rap song) on the side. He is basically one of the title-less leaders out on the floor.

She complained that he "harassed" her by asking her why she wore the dresses and skirts. She told him it was because of her religion (which she did not disclose). Then he says that is fine but the leggings could "seduce" people. That's it. And on this day, they were not totally sheer leggings, but very panty-hose looking.

I am like, are you serious? I did the whole we will investigate and punish as necessary, kthxbai. I could tell she didn't like that answer.

Now I get the pastor up in my office with his manager. His version of the story checks out with hers but with a sliiiiiiight variation. He reveals that her panties are visible. This is the deal, there is no damn way you can bend over and not expose yourself with the physical demands of order-filling. So these leggings are goddamn panty hose and basically my whole Dry Shipping crew is getting a peep show.

I realize this is getting long, but here is the dismount. I get a text from the Ops Manager that several other associates came to her office complaining on the complainant and made statements that were pretty graphic. I immediately called the manager and told her to let me know what was going on. She was laughing uncontrollably at first, but said she couldn't read them to me, that she was too embarrassed. I was like fine, give me at least a little understanding. She's like I just can't and starts laughing again. Then finally she says "okay, I got one, but that's it, you are going to have to read the rest yourself".

The statement read "She talks a lot about sex in the break room. She told me and XXX that she likes the taste of cum."

:lol

Oh, this is gonna be fun to smack this fraud chick upside the head with on Monday.

I am a little angry at the manager, since she has failed to scan the statements in email or even send me a picture.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That hoe knows what she's doing, and trying to take down a decent man in the process.

Shouldn't even be able to file unemployment, just kick that biatch to the curb.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That hoe knows what she's doing, and trying to take down a decent man in the process.

Shouldn't even be able to file unemployment, just kick that biatch to the curb.
It ain’t that simple, Mac.

But I will go at her armed to the teeth with heavy artillery (two female leaders).

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It ain’t that simple, Mac.

But I will go at her armed to the teeth with heavy artillery (two female leaders).
Yeah, I get it...gotta handle that trifling ass bitch with kiddy gloves.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Bitch's self esteem took a hit that it took this long for someone to say something about her dress.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I get it...gotta handle that trifling ass bitch with kiddy gloves.
I will make it a point though to march her out of there in invisible handcuffs.

I will walk her to her locker on the floor personally. Usually I let Asset Protection do that since it makes it look like we are walking people out for theft.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It is m
I will make it a point though to march her out of there in invisible handcuffs.

I will walk her to her locker on the floor personally. Usually I let Asset Protection do that since it makes it look like we are walking people out for theft.
I hope the deacon gets to see this, props.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is she hot though?
Not really. Pretty average, a bit of a tummy/hips if you are into the old Rubens painting way, ass has those flops the way that some people find intriguing. But other than that, nothing special about the appearance or personality.

I guess that is why she needs to make it known she would gargle someone's jizz while at the same time adhering to her religious beliefs.

Top Bottom