The Job Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Real estate has really nice built-in tax advantages.
Really thinking about liquidating my soon to be huge empty house and buy some land and put a damn trailer on it or something.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Really thinking about liquidating my soon to be huge empty house and buy some land and put a damn trailer on it or something.
My youngest has about 9 months of high school left. Erbody else is gone. She’s itching to get on with. No idea what happens from here on out with life.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My youngest has about 9 months of high school left. Erbody else is gone. She’s itching to get on with. No idea what happens from here on out with life.
Shit is closing in, old friend. Except my oldest is a bum and won't get his together.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
We officially closed our restaurant today. So much faggy emotions with all the people that came to see us off this last week.

I have 4 months to get things situated here and then we’re moving to the United States. Cant wait.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We officially closed our restaurant today. So much faggy emotions with all the people that came to see us off this last week.

I have 4 months to get things situated here and then we’re moving to the United States. Cant wait.
God speed, my friend.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Catch me up here if you don’t mind. I’m lost.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Catch me up here if you don’t mind. I’m lost.
Born and raised in California, had a very successful roofing company for 4-5 years and fell out of love with it. My wife and I opened a restaurant 4 years ago and just recently decided to get out of California to raise our kids where we feel like they’ll have a chance.

I joke when saying we’re moving to America.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Born and raised in California, had a very successful roofing company for 4-5 years and fell out of love with it. My wife and I opened a restaurant 4 years ago and just recently decided to get out of California to raise our kids where we feel like they’ll have a chance.

I joke when saying we’re moving to America.
Welcome to America!

Dude, you had a restaurant in California? Much respect. That seems brutal.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Are you moving to a sane state like Texas or Tennessee?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Good luck, Sheiky baby. Congrats on finally starting the ball rolling on leaving that shit hole.

Top Bottom