The Job Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That shit ain't easy work at 24.
That shit ain't easy at any age, I remember how happy I was when we finally got a round baler

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That shit ain't easy at any age, I remember how happy I was when we finally got a round baler
The guy I worked for got a side-loader the second summer I worked for him. It was glorious.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
More Sling Blade voice in my head.
That's where I fell in love with mustard biscuits and french-fried taters, mmm hmmm.....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Haha
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I get : "I'm so done with you"

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know this look very very well. :lol
A bit more detail on The Look...

Head slightly canted to the side, mouth slightly agape, one eye twitching.

Yeah, I get this quite often. I even go out of my way to trigger this look sometimes. It makes me laugh. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
A bit more detail on The Look...

Head slightly canted to the side, mouth slightly agape, one eye twitching.

Yeah, I get this quite often. I even go out of my way to trigger this look sometimes. It makes me laugh. :lol
I go out of my way to catch that look way more often than I should probably.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Retard, sometimes I get asshole.
Ahh, yes. There is that one, too. The only slight difference between the two looks is the 'retard' gets the mouth open in amazement, while the 'asshole' has lips firmly pressed together in quiet anger.

Cotton

Staff member
Ahh, yes. There is that one, too. The only slight difference between the two looks is the 'retard' gets the mouth open in amazement, while the 'asshole' has lips firmly pressed together in quiet anger.
Yeah, there is a distinct difference in the two. The first one can be almost light-hearted and not fight-inducing. The second one means you're on the brink of taking a beatdown.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, there is a distinct difference in the two. The first one can be almost light-hearted and not fight-inducing. The second one means you're on the brink of taking a beatdown.
Yep. Gotta toe the line carefully as to not turn one into the other. I've been over zealous in my fucking around in an attempt to appease my own boredom, and ended up paying a hefty price for my carelessness.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I literally loathe this time of year and it is clear I have chosen the wrong profession every time.

Potluck dinners when you have to pretend you like the shit people cook and then deal with others who are pressuring you to wear a Santa hat to be festive.

I hate people so fucking bad.

Top Bottom