The Gun Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just about the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, which is really fucking saying something in today's world.
It's the worst thought out idea I have ever heard. Literally would make the constitution worthless.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
What do you think they want?

You cannot be a liberal in 2022 and have any respect or pride for this Country. You can disagree with the right and be independent, but there’s no way in hell you can affiliate with the hate the left has for everything this Country is/was.

Literally everything they stand for is geared toward systematically dismantling everything that makes this Country special. The constitution, liberty, the nuclear family, education, the post goes on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You cannot be a liberal in 2022 and have any respect or pride for this Country. You can disagree with the right and be independent, but there’s no way in hell you can affiliate with the hate the left has for everything this Country is/was.

Literally everything they stand for is geared toward systematically dismantling everything that makes this Country special. The constitution, liberty, the nuclear family, education, the post goes on.
Communism only "works" is if you tear down every single institution and then rely on the "government" to rebuild it. The epitome of control. They want it all. And they damn sure won't stop at this insane transgender shit. I have said 6 million times that it will never be enough for them. They will eventually turn on themselves, too. Only so many people can be in power.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Communism only "works" is if you tear down every single institution and then rely on the "government" to rebuild it. The epitome of control. They want it all. And they damn sure won't stop at this insane transgender shit. I have said 6 million times that it will never be enough for them. They will eventually turn on themselves, too. Only so many people can be in power.
I hate using the phrase “slippery slope”, but it’s a fact, once you let out a little rope, they are right there to start pulling it out for more.

I used to laugh at people who were up in arms about gays getting married. The argument that most of the time had me rolling my eyes was “if you give them that, then next what will it be, marrying animals?”

That shit was outlandish to me. Now look. We have a society that is scared to death to push back when drag queens want to infiltrate places where children gather to read “story time”. All in the name of normalizing that shit. We’ll, it’s not normal. It’s not homophobic to say it’s not normal. It’s just not normal, and it’s dangerous to suggest that those types of mental disorders are normal, because then it becomes suggestive. Do we not have enough bullshit to deal with as parents? Do we need rebellious teenagers thinking they can just flip a switch to piss off mom and dad by coming home dressed as the opposite sex? Do we need them dared by an insignificant percentage of the population to push one step further by taking puberty blockers without parental consent?

The high courts are there to protect the fabric of what this Country was intended to be. The liberal left is an existential threat to everything we love about this country.

They better be careful.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Remember when they tried to sell Merrick Garland as the moderate choice
Fuck Garland. And Fuck Joe Biden and all his other cronies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

shoop

Semi-contributing member
So I had the atf at my house yesterday. I will be an official FFL holder in a couple of weeks

kind of a cool process. Mostly looking at it as a hobby I can make some money with but if I can turn it into a decent business I will keep going.

Cotton

Staff member
So I had the atf at my house yesterday. I will be an official FFL holder in a couple of weeks

kind of a cool process. Mostly looking at it as a hobby I can make some money with but if I can turn it into a decent business I will keep going.
I will be in contact when you get your FFL.

Cotton

Staff member
Mainly because I want to know 5 FFLs.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I now have two more guns to add to my purchase list:

Sig P320 XTEN 10mm
FN FiveseveN MRD

I have the FiveseveN Gen 2, but the MRD is optics ready and looks similar to the 509. I must own it.

Top Bottom