The Gun Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Shoulda had his head on a swivel after the first guy in a hoodie in June, seeing the second one in a hoodie should have made him take defensive measures

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Shoulda had his head on a swivel after the first guy in a hoodie in June, seeing the second one in a hoodie should have made him take defensive measures
I'm obsessive when it comes to paying attention to what is going on around me. Never sit with my back to a door, etc.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This hasn't gone to a full vote yet, right? It has just passed committee?
I don't know if it's officially been voted, but it's all counted and easily has the votes in the Senate, so the House will be no problem.

I have no idea what Cornyn and the others are thinking.

And maybe even worse, Cornyn supposedly told the Dems that immigration was next. WTF.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't know if it's officially been voted, but it's all counted and easily has the votes in the Senate, so the House will be no problem.

I have no idea what Cornyn and the others are thinking.

And maybe even worse, Cornyn supposedly told the Dems that immigration was next. WTF.
It's almost like they want a war.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's almost like they want a war.
Surely not... but I don't get Cornyn. Is he just overly influenced by the nutjobs in Austin or something? I'm not sure.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Todays SC ruling overturning NY’s conceal carry laws is a giant win. What’s more surprising to me is they vote was 6-3. Is Roberts tired of watching the left threaten and encourage violence? I think probably.

This court is going to protect gun rights for a long time. Watch when the first laws currently being pushed through make their way to the SC. They stand no chance. Any violation will be struck down as unconstitutional.

I guarantee crime will start to go down in these big democrat cities where they think banning law abiding citizens from carrying makes the streets safer. It’s quite the opposite and the stats will prove that out over the next 5 years.

Asshole criminals are going to have to think twice about who they intend to fuck with. They’ll now have to wonder which of their potential targets also have the ability to pull out a gun and protect themselves.

Big win. Bring on Roe next.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Todays SC ruling overturning NY’s conceal carry laws is a giant win. What’s more surprising to me is they vote was 6-3. Is Roberts tired of watching the left threaten and encourage violence? I think probably.

This court is going to protect gun rights for a long time. Watch when the first laws currently being pushed through make their way to the SC. They stand no chance. Any violation will be struck down as unconstitutional.

I guarantee crime will start to go down in these big democrat cities where they think banning law abiding citizens from carrying makes the streets safer. It’s quite the opposite and the stats will prove that out over the next 5 years.

Asshole criminals are going to have to think twice about who they intend to fuck with. They’ll now have to wonder which of their potential targets also have the ability to pull out a gun and protect themselves.

View attachment G8DC6Z3jgxyo2hLN.mp4

Cotton

Staff member

SCOTUS and Trump's appointees to the SCOTUS may just save us after all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Remember when they tried to sell Merrick Garland as the moderate choice

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Remember when they tried to sell Merrick Garland as the moderate choice
“The Department of Justice remains committed to saving innocent lives by enforcing and defending federal firearms laws."

From who? Criminals who ignore those same laws and laugh at you because you prevent the non criminal citizens from defending themselves against those very criminals?

I mean, who in the fuck do they think they’re protecting?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
And I would tell Merrick Garland and his liberal DOJ to go ahead and try to enforce these unconstitutional laws. Good luck trying to print enough money to satisfy all the lawsuits against the federal government as they try to defy what’s been deemed constitutional.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
shithead was in rare form today

Great, I guess court ruling across the board should be ignored if the courts have no authority to see their rulings carried out.

I bet he’s very much in favor of the Ahmaud Arbery killers being set free. How about we just end law altogether?

Sweet, no gun laws to be handed down by court rulings. Also, rape for everyone!

Cotton

Staff member
shithead was in rare form today

Just about the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, which is really fucking saying something in today's world.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just when you think Keith has the batshit meter maxed out, he turns it up to 11.

Top Bottom