The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The fact that there is more known infections can only be the result of one thing, namely more testing. Who knows what the apex of the number of infections was 30 days ago or 30 days from now? There is now way to know whether the number is an actual indicator because the detection process continues to expand. It distorts last weeks numbers and will distort next weeks numbers about what is trending up or trending down. To calibrate the outcome would take a practice of testing the same number of testing at a static rate.

The only number that carries a meaningful issue is the mortality rate. Is this percentage ratio holding static or is it trending above or below the initial indicators?

There was not a shitty job installed about this program there was a shitty propaganda message getting everyone to panic or revert to a paranoid mode. Gloom and doom was the headline even before any meaningful data was accumulated. Even the medical community was willing to practice knee jerk programs to ensure they were at least taking measures about something even though this was a new and limited knowledge virus.
The death rate is plummeting.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The death rate is plummeting.
If that’s the case it is a factual indicator that the actual apex has happened because declining deaths is quantified to a ratio and either way the number is declining whether it is a percentage of the apex or a further reduction in the percentage of deaths to infected persons.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Politico has an article out about minorities being hit the hardest by Covid, and how it can’t go on being ignored.

I didn’t read it, mostly because it’s Politico, but also because it won’t load on my phone for whatever reason. I’m just curious, what exactly does the person writing the article wanna do about it? I imagine it’s white people’s fault somehow. Racist white people. White devils with their white privileged immune systems.

Fuckin dummy.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Although, maybe Trump’s way of ethnic cleansing is reopening the country too early.

I would not be floored if that’s the insinuation.

Cotton

Staff member
Politico has an article out about minorities being hit the hardest by Covid, and how it can’t go on being ignored.

I didn’t read it, mostly because it’s Politico, but also because it won’t load on my phone for whatever reason. I’m just curious, what exactly does the person writing the article wanna do about it? I imagine it’s white people’s fault somehow. Racist white people. White devils with their white privileged immune systems.

Fuckin dummy.
Things like this are going to get Donald Trump re-elected. White people are tired of being called racist for EVERY GOD DAMN THING.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I was just sent a video of some mayor or governor, I don’t know who it is, I don’t recognize him. I wanna say it’s a Nevada rep.

It’s a press conference. A reporter asks two questions, one is about a possible teen death from covid, the second part of the question was asking for a definition of a covid death.

The basic definition was simple. “Someone died and there’s a positive test for covid.”.

But what does that mean? I would think that’s not very scientific. An old man goes into the hospital with pneumonia, tests positive for covid, dies from pneumonia, but also has covid. Boom, covid death.

People can kick and scream about others being irresponsible and not taking this thing serious, but c’mon now, how irresponsible is it to label every death that happens a covid death when there’s no way to know if covid was the cause/contributing factor/or innocent bystander?

The same people telling us covid is this mass murderer are the same people that told us for 3 years that Trump was a Russian asset.

We’ve been lied to before. We need to ask questions instead of just taking these people at their word.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I was just sent a video of some mayor or governor, I don’t know who it is, I don’t recognize him. I wanna say it’s a Nevada rep.

It’s a press conference. A reporter asks two questions, one is about a possible teen death from covid, the second part of the question was asking for a definition of a covid death.

The basic definition was simple. “Someone died and there’s a positive test for covid.”.

But what does that mean? I would think that’s not very scientific. An old man goes into the hospital with pneumonia, tests positive for covid, dies from pneumonia, but also has covid. Boom, covid death.

People can kick and scream about others being irresponsible and not taking this thing serious, but c’mon now, how irresponsible is it to label every death that happens a covid death when there’s no way to know if covid was the cause/contributing factor/or innocent bystander?

The same people telling us covid is this mass murderer are the same people that told us for 3 years that Trump was a Russian asset.

We’ve been lied to before. We need to ask questions instead of just taking these people at their word.
So say someone is a carwreck and dies but tests positive for covid, how do they count that?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So say someone is a carwreck and dies but tests positive for covid, how do they count that?
That’s the extreme in all of this, I’d like to think nobody is that nefarious.

It does fit the criteria of what the woman who the rep passed the mic to for clarification laid out. But again, I choose to believe nobody would be that ridiculous to go that far.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
To a lot of them, covid death. They get more federal funding that way. It's just like a lot of awful policies that incentivize bad behavior.

Wasn't it Colorado that tried to sort this out and found that about 25% of covid deaths weren't actually caused by the virus?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
To a lot of them, covid death. They get more federal funding that way. It's just like a lot of awful policies that incentivize bad behavior.

Wasn't it Colorado that tried to sort this out and found that about 25% of covid deaths weren't actually caused by the virus?
Yeah, it was Colorado.

Cotton

Staff member

I watched the video this morning. I tried my ass off to find it because she flat out admits that deaths that weren't directly related to corona were being reported as corona. I'll keep looking.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I watched the video this morning. I tried my ass off to find it because she flat out admits that deaths that weren't directly related to corona were being reported as corona. I'll keep looking.
Was it Nevada? I don’t know that Rep.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Found it.

Okay, so that confirms it for me. I saw a much shorter clip earlier. It stopped before she clarified and offered the hospice and other example.

If this is happening across the country, heads need to roll.

The media is not telling you this. Why don’t they get off their god damned agenda where Covid is concerned and tell the fucking truth?

What if this thing has legitimately killed 25,000 people? What if it’s killed 10,000?

What in the fuck is really going on?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Okay, so that confirms it for me. I saw a much shorter clip earlier. It stopped before she clarified and offered the hospice and other example.

If this is happening across the country, heads need to roll.

The media is not telling you this. Why don’t they get off their god damned agenda where Covid is concerned and tell the fucking truth?

What if this thing has legitimately killed 25,000 people? What if it’s killed 10,000?

What in the fuck is really going on?
I don't know but I bet if Biden wins it all goes away within a week, if Trump wins they may keep pushing it to punish us for wrongthink

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Was it Nevada? I don’t know that Rep.
Illinois Governor J. B. Pritzker and director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, Dr. Ngozi Ezike.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Fuckin dummy.
No, the virus is racist. And it is white people's fault because they made black people infect each other.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Although, maybe Trump’s way of ethnic cleansing is reopening the country too early.

I would not be floored if that’s the insinuation.
That is making him out to be a diabolical genius. The reality is just that he is incompetent.

Top Bottom