The Coronavirus Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well, let me relieve your worries. I know a nurse that lives in Tyler. I have known her her whole life. She had something like 40 straight tests come back positive. So, she decided to send in two tests that were never up someone's nose. They were completely untouched. They came back "positive". Do not trust the numbers you're seeing. They mean nothing.
This the medical profession who is supposed to deal with medical issues in a truthful manner but even they have breached their ethics for political or monetary reasons. This is simply the absolute root of the generated lies that keep this sham going. I am amazed.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
This the medical profession who is supposed to deal with medical issues in a truthful manner but even they have breached their ethics for political or monetary reasons. This is simply the absolute root of the generated lies that keep this sham going. I am amazed.
This is Twitter and a bunch of I know someone that knows someone bla, bla, bla...
So all the world is in on this conspiracy to take Trump out of office? All other countries are fucking up their economy and enraging their constituents to “rig” your elections...
It’s all a hoax against Trump!!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is Twitter and a bunch of I know someone that knows someone bla, bla, bla...
So all the world is in on this conspiracy to take Trump out of office? All other countries are fucking up their economy and enraging their constituents to “rig” your elections...
It’s all a hoax against Trump!!!
I have known this woman for 40+ years. I do not for one second think she would lie about this. Also, this isn't a ploy to take down Trump. It's a money grab by the hospitals. They get paid for every corona patient. Has nothing to do with Trump.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Well, let me relieve your worries. I know a nurse that lives in Tyler. I have known her her whole life. She had something like 40 straight tests come back positive. So, she decided to send in two tests that were never up someone's nose. They were completely untouched. They came back "positive". Do not trust the numbers you're seeing. They mean nothing.

Holy shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Weird fact, the plague has actually been around in the four corners region for a long time. But fortunately it's so sparsely populated we barely know it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
2020 has said hold my beer.

It would be interesting to know how they came up with this information. It may have said in the article but I am using my cell phone and it's not desirable reading tiny words.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My God, 98% reported vs 9.4% actual?

At least they got close.

Top Bottom