The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If this is happening across the country, heads need to roll.

The media is not telling you this. Why don’t they get off their god damned agenda where Covid is concerned and tell the fucking truth?
You know the answer -- they don't care about the truth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I got a deal going on in my facility that popped up last night.

Apparently we had a cluster of associates who decided they were going to throw a Corona party last weekend.

They didn't give a shit since they knew that even if they got it, they would still get 14 days paid leave via policy.

These were all young kids. They all hang out together. Drink together. Fuck together.

Now they all get a two week vacation.

Then I have associates in the building now that are upset because they did this.

Not much that can be done to make people control themselves out of work.

This is pretty frustrating because it is not at all about safety.

People don't fucking care. Especially if they can get paid to not give a shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I got a deal going on in my facility that popped up last night.

Apparently we had a cluster of associates who decided they were going to throw a Corona party last weekend.

They didn't give a shit since they knew that even if they got it, they would still get 14 days paid leave via policy.

These were all young kids. They all hang out together. Drink together. Fuck together.

Now they all get a two week vacation.

Then I have associates in the building now that are upset because they did this.

Not much that can be done to make people control themselves out of work.

This is pretty frustrating because it is not at all about safety.

People don't fucking care. Especially if they can get paid to not give a shit.
I know the feeling. I have multiple employees that have "claimed" they were around someone that tested positive. All of my employees know if they were "exposed" they get 14 days quarantine. It's impossible as an administrator to know because you can't prove one way or the other what they are doing off the clock.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I hate that at one time I thought Tapper was one of the fair ones

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The same as for the first two with the same outcome... listen to him and read his tweets.
I don’t get tweets unless they are posted so if they were posted point them out. I can’t seem to find them .

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They are reclassifying previous deaths as corona to inflate the numbers so they can act like the death rate is up

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've seen stories like this in a couple of places. I would like to know if it's 100%true
I don't know but it is proven already they are adding backdated deaths to current daily death counts to fearmonger

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've seen stories like this in a couple of places. I would like to know if it's 100%true
Everything is so hard to believe at this point. So much fake shit out there. I do absolutely believe deaths are being falsely labeled as COVID deaths though and the death rate is still becoming silly low. So I refuse to buy into the fearmongering.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Everything is so hard to believe at this point. So much fake shit out there. I do absolutely believe deaths are being falsely labeled as COVID deaths though and the death rate is still becoming silly low. So I refuse to buy into the fearmongering.
Take the medias bombshell of 120 deaths in a day for Florida the other day, it turns out only 8 actually happened that day and the rest was backfill

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, let me relieve your worries. I know a nurse that lives in Tyler. I have known her her whole life. She had something like 40 straight tests come back positive. So, she decided to send in two tests that were never up someone's nose. They were completely untouched. They came back "positive". Do not trust the numbers you're seeing. They mean nothing.

Top Bottom