The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

Where is CNN investigative reporters telling the masses where this money is going?

jsmith6919

Give me a good twitter account to follow for this shit, please.
@redsteeze, @oilfield_rando, @back_ttys, @robprovince, @kerpen, @jessekellydc, @awstar11, @aghamilton29 are a few off the top of my head

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does anyone have a handle on the stimulus program as to who are the recipients and what is the criteria?
Notwithstanding the pork barrel projects.

Sheik

I thought Trump was going to do that
I’m sure your post is in jest, Trump doesn’t have the power to do anything of the sort.

How do you think it would go over if Trump decided to call Pelosi tomorrow and tell her she’s fired? You think she would throw her shit in a box or laugh hysterically?

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have a serious question. Why is the number of cases 10 times higher in NY than the state behind them? I mean, shouldn't it at least be close? They have some density, but not any more dense than LA, Dallas, or Houston.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have a serious question. Why is the number of cases 10 times higher in NY than the state behind them? I mean, shouldn't it at least be close? They have some density, but not any more dense than LA, Dallas, or Houston.
One reason is that the systems in NYC are all orientated to dense population. Whether it’s mass transit or socializing or living conditions. It’s all compacted so a spread of viruses is potentially much more rapid there because it is a dense habitat. West coast metros are spread.

Top Bottom