The Coronavirus Thread...

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yeah I don't think the conservative side is condemning protest because of the risk of spread of the virus. They are simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the other side. On the other hand the Democrats clearly are picking and choosing what protests are dangerous and which ones that aren't. And it's laughable.
Frankly, I don't find much of this funny at all. All you guys do is sit there and bitch about the media and the left while posting shit from the NY Post and Twitter as if that's better. You do realize that I could spend all day posting shit from John Stewart or Trevor Noah of a thousand clever liberal commentators. But it doesn't really move the conversation. It just worsens the divide. Also, I have better things to do. Time to get to it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Frankly, I don't find much of this funny at all. All you guys do is sit there and bitch about the media and the left while posting shit from the NY Post and Twitter as if that's better. You do realize that I could spend all day posting shit from John Stewart or Trevor Noah of a thousand clever liberal commentators. But it doesn't really move the conversation. It just worsens the divide. Also, I have better things to do. Time to get to it.
Yes go gaslight away you little partisan bitch

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
God damn it. You guys are making too much sense and it's getting harder to argue against it without making myself look even more stupid than I already have.

I have better things to do. Bye.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Did you just call Trevor Noah a clever commentator?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And you still can't refute a single fucking thing I've posted. You're just as much of a little partisan clown bitch as Brian Stelter.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Pretty sure he has you on ignore.

Pretty. Pretty. Sure.
I don't doubt it, I'd ignore someone I couldn't debate too

Nah, just kidding, I'd be a man and admit I was wrong. @lostxn is a bitch tho

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You know you never hear that shit from the left.
Dude, the left just took over a section of a fucking American city. If that's not an act of war then I have no clue what is.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Dude, the left just took over a section of a fucking American city. If that's not an act of war then I have no clue what is.
How do you know they are leftists? Seems to me like they are anarchists. While anarchists are classified as leftists, they really bear little similarity to what most Democrats believe. At their best, Democrats believe that the powers of the government should be used for the common good of the people to improve justice and equality. Republicans at their best believe in laissez faire and the free market. That government should be minimal to ensure everyone is free. Taken to either extreme you end up with an oppressive government or an oppressive oligarchy. The tyranny of the state vs the tyranny of the wealthy. Another way to look at it is the Reps fear the state while Dems fear the wealthy.

Anyway, these piss-pots aren't creating their own safe zone to declare war on conservative values (if that's still a thing). They feel like they are living under occupation by the police and feel their lives would be better off without police. Good luck with that.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
More RW nuts from Twitter. Fun! Fauci didn't lie about masks. He said at the time masks needed to be saved for HCWers because they were at the highest risk and had the most risk to spread to vulnerable populations. There was a massive shortages at the time. You couldn't even buy a paint respirator at Home Depot.

It's funny how you villainize this guy simply because he is willing to contradict the bullshit herr leader and his merry band of morally challenged enablers keeps pumping out.

Top Bottom