The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is it still killing at or just above the rate of the flu?

Is it still killing the elderly and sick predominantly?

I predict after the political season that media and experts will begin to downplay its severity. I bet upwards of 200-300 million Americans contracted it and most didn’t even know they had it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
"To prevent racial profiling". Umm... what?
Wouldn't wearing a mask make it harder to profile racially? Like if you're going to make a bullshit excuse up at least have it be logical.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wouldn't wearing a mask make it harder to profile racially? Like if you're going to make a bullshit excuse up and least have it be logical.
Exactly.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t understand why those people in Florida are all bent out of shape.

Let the county/state make masks “mandatory”, they can’t enforce it. I don’t know if it’s correct or not, but someone told me Gavin Newsome made masks mandatory last week or whatever.

I’m not wearing one, and if someone tells me I have to, I’ll just tell them to stfu and mind their business.

The only time you should wear one is when you enter a business or building that requires it. If you don’t want to, look around, there are businesses that don’t require it. I know we don’t.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It has now been mandated at TTU in all campus buildings except in your personal office. This is so god damn stupid.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It has now been mandated at TTU in all campus buildings except in your personal office. This is so god damn stupid.
I don’t really have a problem with businesses and places of work and such being mandated. I can chose not to go to those places.

It’s the other stuff I hear about, telling people they should wear a mask when they are out walking around and shit.

Top Bottom