Random Politics Stuff Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
JFC Trump is such a bad judge of character. I really hope he doesn't try and run again but I know he's too much of a narcissist to do it
Good lord, you actually think Trump isn't going to run again?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Trump is going to run and win.

I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trump is going to run and win.

I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not.
They won't let him win. The cheating will be worse than 2020

Sheik

DCC 4Life
To the extent that they would cheat, you think they’d not try it against another Republican?

If he runs I think he’ll win the popular vote also this time. I feel like enough light has been cast over the misdeeds of a few, I think you’ll see less and less of the ballot harvesting while it’s being investigated.

Independents are sorry for their vote, Hispanics are running from the left, Black Americans are becoming more conservative with their vote.

I think he’d win rather easily, I just don’t want the next four years to be rife with political investigations that go nowhere. I’d like to see, policy wise, what Trump and the GOP would do, of course that only works if they control all 3 branches of government.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They might whack him out before that.

But at least I really don't think they'd be able to cheat the same way they did last time. Too many people are wise to it now and ready. Not that they wouldn't find some other method.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
To the extent that they would cheat, you think they’d not try it against another Republican?

If he runs I think he’ll win the popular vote also this time. I feel like enough light has been cast over the misdeeds of a few, I think you’ll see less and less of the ballot harvesting while it’s being investigated.

Independents are sorry for their vote, Hispanics are running from the left, Black Americans are becoming more conservative with their vote.

I think he’d win rather easily, I just don’t want the next four years to be rife with political investigations that go nowhere. I’d like to see, policy wise, what Trump and the GOP would do, of course that only works if they control all 3 branches of government.
Trump needs to endorse at this point, and that's it.

Cotton

Staff member
They might whack him out before that.

But at least I really don't think they'd be able to cheat the same way they did last time. Too many people are wise to it now and ready. Not that they wouldn't find some other method.
They shot their load. 2000Mules finished this debate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He probably would. No wait, he absolutely would.

And that is the awful part.

He was a shit President who ruined it all with his ego. All he had to do is copy Reagan and we would have been fine.

But nooooooo, he cozied up to the Russians.

That is what is so funny about Trumpies. They are actually voting for someone in bed with Commies.

Cotton

Staff member

He was a shit President who ruined it all with his ego. All he had to do is copy Reagan and we would have been fine.

That is what is so funny about Trumpies. They are actually voting for someone in bed with Commies.
Dude, STFU. "He was in bed with the commies" immediately makes me understand that you either bought into the shit, or you're a moron.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude, STFU. "He was in bed with the commies" immediately makes me understand that you either bought into the shit, or you're a moron.
I am not very interested in having a haircut debate with you about this.

You really need to start evaluating whether or not you are able to read between the lines.

Cotton

Staff member
I am not very interested in having a haircut debate with you about this.

You really need to start evaluating whether or not you are able to read between the lines.
You're an idiot if you think Trump was "in bed with commies". That's all I will say about that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Compared to his predecessor and his successor, he kept the Russians in check. Russia rears their head when democrats are in office. If you need context, look to Crimea and now Ukraine.

It’s weird to me that people have this distorted view of which party actually does Russia any favors. How much uranium did Hillary approve to be given/sold to Russia? Is their pipeline still sanctioned or did Biden lift that sanction?

Cotton

Staff member
Compared to his predecessor and his successor, he kept the Russians in check. Russia rears their head when democrats are in office. If you need context, look to Crimea and now Ukraine.

It’s weird to me that people have this distorted view of which party actually does Russia any favors. How much uranium did Hillary approve to be given/sold to Russia? Is their pipeline still sanctioned or did Biden lift that sanction?
No, it was Trump and shit. People are stupid.

Top Bottom