Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
To be fair, Booze is a smart man. So I don’t gauge his intellect on his opinion of Trump.

I mean, I vehemently disagree with the notion that Trump is “in bed with Russians”, there was a 2 year $30mil investigation that said quite the opposite.

Now, if a guy wants to say his rhetoric toward Russia was too cozy for their liking, I’m not going to argue that. I can see through rhetoric and look to actions taken, not only by our government, but Putin himself.

Putin was a pussycat for the most part aside from election tampering, which is hard to get up in arms about when the US Gov does the same shit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But nooooooo, he cozied up to the Russians.

That is what is so funny about Trumpies. They are actually voting for someone in bed with Commies.
:doh

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're an idiot if you think Trump was "in bed with commies". That's all I will say about that.
I mean the obvious is nothing happened with Trump in office. The second he left all hell broke loose. Cozy or not they were in check. If that meant keep your enemies closer than so be it.

Trumps biggest fault was his mouth and pissing basically everyone off he could. It's not just Democrats that would stop his election at all costs. Republicans would be right in bed with the cheating to stop him. That's the scary part.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Talking to a guy that lives in Oregon. Jesus Christ has that place gone downhill.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He lives in a red district that voted to disallow pride flags and blm flags in his kids middle school. A pair of school counselors made a video flipping off the parents for siding with that law.

I would lose my shit. They were suspended with pay for two weeks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I mean the obvious is nothing happened with Trump in office. The second he left all hell broke loose. Cozy or not they were in check. If that meant keep your enemies closer than so be it.

Trumps biggest fault was his mouth and pissing basically everyone off he could. It's not just Democrats that would stop his election at all costs. Republicans would be right in bed with the cheating to stop him. That's the scary part.
The Rs were in lockstep for one reason. Trump was trying to get rid of them too. By "draining the swamp" he didn't just mean the Dems. He meant all of the corrupt career politicians.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Rs were in lockstep for one reason. Trump was trying to get rid of them too. By "draining the swamp" he didn't just mean the Dems. He meant all of the corrupt career politicians.
Yeah the career politicians definitely felt threatened.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Knew it

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only physicians and psychologists (with a PhD) who see patients should use "Dr."
Yeah say what you will but don't tell me a guy who operated on hearts and saved lives shouldn't be called doctor. And his last name is Oz so not sure what else you should call him.

Top Bottom