Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He can fuck right the fuck off. Guys like him need to die in fires.
Fall of Rome, etc.

That's what we are on cusp of yall. Buy guns and ammo. Learn to be self-reliant. If you can afford it buy land away from everyone, if not make friends with someone who can. Shit is about to hit the fan.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I forgot to mention it, but there was a hearing in Arizona yesterday with the folks behind the research that was depicted in 2000 Mules.

If you’re weird like me and have a time, I’d recommend watching it. It starts slow but once the guy with all the knowledge starts his presentation, it’s quite good.

I haven’t watched the documentary yet. After hearing how they compiled the info, and why the naysayers are incorrect about how they found their info, I’m convinced True The Vote is on to something.

The FBI has the information(not sure how I feel about that), and the Arizona AG office received it months ago according to TTV, but they deny ever seeing it and requested that they get a copy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I forgot to mention it, but there was a hearing in Arizona yesterday with the folks behind the research that was depicted in 2000 Mules.

If you’re weird like me and have a time, I’d recommend watching it. It starts slow but once the guy with all the knowledge starts his presentation, it’s quite good.

I haven’t watched the documentary yet. After hearing how they compiled the info, and why the naysayers are incorrect about how they found their info, I’m convinced True The Vote is on to something.

The FBI has the information(not sure how I feel about that), and the Arizona AG office received it months ago according to TTV, but they deny ever seeing it and requested that they get a copy.
Scared about this. Really scared. We will see if our govt fixes this or lets our country go to shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Scared about this. Really scared. We will see if our govt fixes this or lets our country go to shit.
Narrator: They want it to go to shit

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Shocked, I tell ya.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Goddamn those goons in Pennsylvania are retarded, voting for a charlatan doctor from fucking Oprah.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Goddamn those goons in Pennsylvania are retarded, voting for a charlatan doctor from fucking Oprah.

JFC Trump is such a bad judge of character. I really hope he doesn't try and run again but I know he's too much of a narcissist to do it

Top Bottom