Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If they’ve served the country they deserve legal status.

Not their moms and dads and uncles etc., but they’ve earned a spot for their spouse and kids.
100%

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Not their moms and dads and uncles etc., but they’ve earned a spot for their spouse and kids.
That actually is a great solution to the "migrant crisis".

Okay dokey, you want in? Serve.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I would agree with this. With the only caveat being that they received an honorable discharge.

Cotton

Staff member
Fucking finally. I guess the people got tired of this asshole releasing criminals from jail and allowing the plundering of local businesses.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
These idiots do realize that even if you have an electric car you feel the pain. How do you think that food gets to the grocery store? How do you think that outfit you purchased went from material to a full outfit and then delivered to a store.

Everything you buy is impacted by gas and thus also the supply chain. But yes go ahead and brag that you didn't personally fill up at the pump and show how you have no fucking clue how the economy works and why the economy is fucked right now.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
These idiots do realize that even if you have an electric car you feel the pain. How do you think that food gets to the grocery store? How do you think that outfit you purchased went from material to a full outfit and then delivered to a store.

Everything you buy is impacted by gas and thus also the supply chain. But yes go ahead and brag that you didn't personally fill up at the pump and show how you have no fucking clue how the economy works and why the economy is fucked right now.
If electricity is totally divorced from fossil fuels, I want to know why my electric rates are outrageous and my electric bills are going to be astronomical this summer.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I hate to say anything because our electricity bill can definitely turn around.

We live in a 100 year old house that isn't insulated very well.

For the nearly 19 years that we've lived in the house, we've had summer electric bills that regularly run over $600 a month...have had a couple that were over $1,000.

Over the last two years we have replaced all of our major appliances.

Upstairs air conditioner
Washer
Dryer
Refrigerator
Microwave
Stove/Oven
Water Heater

The bills have been gradually coming down, as I assume the new appliances are much more energy efficient.

Our power consumption was just a little over $100 last month.

I'm afraid it may have been a mistake and we'll pay for it next month, but hopefully the appliances have made all the difference.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol What is the story there? Are they serious and not doing a bit?

Top Bottom