President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Then you shouldn't have been offended by my post.
Apply that opinion across the board and no one should be offended. Instead of applying it just to Trump, how about talk about how the entire government is inflated? Is that hard to do? Do you have difficulty blaming the entire system instead of one outgoing president? Or, are you just advancing your hatred for Trump instead of trying to fix the real issue?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Apply that opinion across the board and no one should be offended. Instead of applying it just to Trump, how about talk about how the entire government is inflated? Is that hard to do? Do you have difficulty blaming the entire system instead of one outgoing president? Or, are you just advancing your hatred for Trump instead of trying to fix the real issue?
Where have I ever stated that the government wasn't inflated?

The entire system sucks. But guess what, the guy who got elected saying he was against it, was pretty much for it.

Nor for the politically-established, but towards his inner circle.

As long as it benefitted Trump, he was all for it.

So please, just stop with the platitudes. They don't stand up when you are talking about Trump.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
FFS one of Bidens first actions was bringing back the DOJ slush fund for DEM organizations which I would bet is way more than the SS cost for Trumps extended family

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
drive by gonna drive by

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
FFS one of Bidens first actions was bringing back the DOJ slush fund for DEM organizations which I would bet is way more than the SS cost for Trumps extended family
Could you link me to where booze was bitching about that? I must have missed it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

The entire system sucks. But guess what, the guy who got elected saying he was against it, was pretty much for it.

So please, just stop with the platitudes. They don't stand up when you are talking about Trump.
As long as you apply it across the board instead of cherry picking dumb shit like Trump wanting to protect his family when it is quite fucking obvious there a big contingent in this country that want harm done to him and his entire family.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Own up to it. You just wanted to get in a cheap shot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Only question is what the hell are the other five thinking.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
what's the problem?

If the democrats are going to make the accusations, I'd like to see what they could get presented in court and if they can't, it'll show how full of shit they are.

If the whole thing would be a sham, then I would oppose it

Rand makes some great points:

Last edited:

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
you got me man, I'm woefully ignorant when it comes to all this government and political stuff

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
what's the problem?
Waste of time, money, and resources. For what? A sham impeachment because they don't like him and want to keep their base whipped into a frenzy. All because they are afraid he might run again in 4 years? I sincerely doubt it.

Retarded.

And they don't need to show how full of shit they are. It's pretty easy to see. They do it on a regular basis, yet it matters not. The media doesn't give a fuck, their followers don't give a fuck. They don't give a fuck.

Top Bottom