President Trump Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Make many calls and have many meetings.

:lol
He is under no obligation to tell anyone what he plans to do or not do. It’s a real stretch to even think this reporter has a way of knowing and then stating that Trump has no schedule. It’s just another cheap shot attempt.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm sure most outgoing presidents do tons of historically important business their final day in office.

Only Trump does not.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm sure most outgoing presidents do tons of historically important business their final day in office.

Only Trump does not.
Most of the business in the final times in office for Presidents centers around pardons and items that do not require congressional participation. Chances are that Trump will do something along these lines (if anything) but he isn’t going to tell the press. Its like a school girl getting miffed about circumstances and clams up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
On Biden's inauguration day and what's in the top trends on Twitter? "Donald Trump"

He will forever live in the heads of so many people.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We could literally post for years about all the government waste that goes on.
This is not like a 1000 dollar toilet seat.

This is deliberate action from the guy who stated he was draining the swamp.

So now he has a Secret Service detail bought and paid for going to people not automatically entitled to it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

So now he has a Secret Service detail bought and paid for going to people not automatically entitled to it.
I don't think you're understanding what he meant by drain the swamp.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Who cares, wasting my money is wasting my money. You only want to differentiate because Trump gets your panties ruffled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who cares, wasting my money is wasting my money. You only want to differentiate because Trump gets your panties ruffled.
But since your panties are damp for Trump versus ruffled, you don't give a shit about this waste.

Top Bottom