President Trump Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, Trump had this crazy ability to "call off" this bullshit? Or, am I missing something? Why is this big news?
Just be honest. If he immediately tweeted or heaven forbid got on fucking TV and told these diseased shitheads to stop it, they would have.

Instead, he enjoyed what he saw and soft-shoed the whole thing.

It was the action of zealots. And if their idol told them to stop, they would have.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just be honest. If he immediately tweeted or heaven forbid got on fucking TV and told these diseased shitheads to stop it, they would have.

It was the action of zealots. And if their idol told them to stop, they would have.
Some of these "zealots" weren't Trump supporters, just FYI. So, even him tweeting to stop it probably wouldn't have had much effect.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Um, no, I don't believe he enjoyed what he saw at all. Those fools prevented any discussion or debate about the election. That was the exact opposite of what he wanted.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
How was he supposed to stop a riot in progress? With a bullhorn? You think the trespassers were looking at their phones and pillaging at the same time? Grow up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

If Pelosi, Shumer, Obama, Clinton, or whoever would have told the diseased shitheads that were tearing apart Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, etc... to stop, do you think they would have?

Yeah, I don't either.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If Pelosi, Shumer, Obama, Clinton, or whoever would have told the diseased shitheads that were tearing apart Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, etc... to stop, do you think they would have?

Yeah, I don't either.
They are still rioting in Portland and Seattle as recently as last night

Cotton

Staff member
From what I hear, all it would take is for someone high up to tweet or go on TV and tell them to stop. The President, Joe Biden perhaps?
IMPEACH HIM!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

He may have even been gleeful about the incident but that doesn’t mean he did anything to incite the mob. Secondly how do you communicate with a mob that is already well into the attack on the Capitol and who is he supposed he to contact that has the ability to call off further rioting? It’s absurd to think that the term incite is even used in this so called trial. Show me one tiny bit of information that even remotely displays how the incitement was done in the first place.

Cotton

Staff member
As if it wasn't already a given, but Trump has been acquitted. This shit is going to come back to haunt someone at some point. This slippery slope is very similar to the Harry Reid filibuster thing. It will get used against them in the future and nobody should want that. This is very dangerous territory they have taken us into.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Did any Dems do the courageous thing and vote not guilty, or are all the quislings in the Republican party?

Cotton

Staff member
Did any Dems do the courageous thing and vote not guilty, or are all the quislings in the Republican party?
I highly doubt any Dems voted to acquit.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
looks like he was acquitted by a vote of 57 guilty to 43 not guilty, how does that work? never mind, I see it had to be a 2/3rds vote

I just heard Schumer say 3 capital police died during the protest but I can only find one (Brian Sicknick) who are the other two?

Sounds like Mitch McConnell voted guilty based on the first few minutes of his speech

Cotton

Staff member
looks like he was acquitted by a vote of 57 guilty to 43 not guilty, how does that work?

I just heard Schumer say 3 capital police died during the protest but I can only find one (Brian Sicknick) who are the other two?
They needed 2/3rd to convict. It was never happening.

2 of the 3 Capitol police didn't die at the riot. Don't let them dramatize this for you. One died of a heart attack after the fact and the other died of some pre-existing condition. The reason you have only heard one name is because that was the only officer that died because of the actual riot.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
They needed 2/3rd to convict. It was never happening.

2 of the 3 Capitol police didn't die at the riot. Don't let them dramatize this for you. One died of a heart attack after the fact and the other died of some pre-existing condition. The reason you have only heard one name is because that was the only officer that died because of the actual riot.
from what I've read no officers died the day of the protest or whatever we call it

the one officer (Brian Sicknick) that died the next day death is apparently still undetermined and the autopsy hasn't been released for some reason and the claims he was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher were proven false and substantiated by adversarial sources like CNN so I think its safe to say that cause of death is up in the air.

I also read about that two officers committed suicide so I guess they're throwing them in the lot

Two officers who helped fight the Capitol mob died by suicide. Many more are hurting.

Guess McConnel was just riding the fence with his comments (sticking):

1613257204242.png

Cotton

Staff member
Every single one of those RINOs should and probably will be primaried.

Cotton

Staff member
And, I had forgotten about the suicide. But, I didn't know 2 of them had committed the ultimate tally call.

Top Bottom