President Trump Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
So 34 counts of falsifying a business record... And what I don't get is in order to charge these it has to be in the furtherance of another crime. But no other crime was charged that I can see.

It's like the equivalent of charging someone with burglary (Basically trespass with intent to commit a crime) but without having a crime charged that they committed or intended to commit. That's beyond ridiculous, especially when you charge someone with that many counts. Anyway, the indictment is a joke from my perspective. Considering most of what I do is criminal defense I'd like to think I can recognize BS when I see it.
Of course it's BS. That why the feds declined to pursue it.

The Dems don't care. They just want this on his record, just like when they knew the impeachments had no chance of conviction but they went ahead anyway. They've been engaging in this "lawfare" practice for a few years now. Basically they harass and try to bankrupt their political opponents with lawsuits.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

The Dems don't care. They just want this on his record, just like when they knew the impeachments had no chance of conviction but they went ahead anyway. They've been engaging in this "lawfare" practice for a few years now. Basically they harass and try to bankrupt their political opponents with lawsuits.
I mean it's a pretty massive part of the charge. How that gets past a grand jury is a joke.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fire with fire.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All this is doing is rabble rousing his followers. Sounds like Roger Stone wins again.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't see Biden doing that. He hates Trump, still sees him as a threat for the WH, and it would enrage his base.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 15-19-49 Opinion & Reviews - Wall Street Journal.png

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Calm down, Angie baby... bet you didn't say a word when that grifter was letting people think they were giving an "election defense fund" that didn't even exist. Or when people thought they were giving a one-time donation to his election campaign but found later they had unwittingly signed up for weekly donations.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
If I wasn't watching this and was listening to this from around the corner I'd think it was actually him... more because of what he says, not how he sounds:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If I wasn't watching this and was listening to this from around the corner I'd think it was actually him... more because of what he says, not how he sounds:
That actually was pretty good. :lol

Top Bottom