President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
MSNBC/CNN/MSM on seeing that

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know if it's accurate or not but it certainly feels like the Democrats don't have nearly as strong of support from the black community as they used to, at least in regards to Trump/Biden. I honestly think their actions are starting to alienate parts of that community.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
So exactly how many people showed up to the Trump rally in the Bronx?

This is critical to my vote.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't understand this move.
It actually is a good thing. Moderate to more left Rs backed her over Trump in quite a few states. I think it is a pretty decent addition, even though she quit on him before. It will be crucial that he gets a female running mate who can clown Kamala Harris.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It actually is a good thing. Moderate to more left Rs backed her over Trump in quite a few states. I think it is a pretty decent addition, even though she quit on him before. It will be crucial that he gets a female running mate who can clown Kamala Harris.
STFU, Booze.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
For Irv's sake, it was 25k. In the Bronx of all places.
From ABC7:
“Donald Trump can now say he held a rally in the South Bronx, home to immigrants and minority communities, and that it was well attended,” Dolan wrapped his report. “It’s just not clear that the people who attended were from the Bronx. The campaign controlled who got in, and the campaign, of course, picked only supporters.”

Check the picture in the article. Doesn’t look like 25k to me. More like less than half that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
From ABC7:
“Donald Trump can now say he held a rally in the South Bronx, home to immigrants and minority communities, and that it was well attended,” Dolan wrapped his report. “It’s just not clear that the people who attended were from the Bronx. The campaign controlled who got in, and the campaign, of course, picked only supporters.”

Check the picture in the article. Doesn’t look like 25k to me. More like less than half that.
That was 7 hours, 7 HOURS, before the rally started.

Top Bottom