President Trump Thread...

shane

DCC 4Life
Trump is actually more electable than DeSantis because his stances on things like abortion and cutting Medicaid and Social Security are seen as less extreme by the voters.

DeSantis will be successfully painted as an abortion extremist and an out-of-touch conservative who wants to cut aid to the poor and needy. This is far worse baggage than anything Trump brings to the table with his mean tweets and asshole persona. Trump's actual agenda is terrific and should be the default within the GOP.

shane

DCC 4Life
This is the vision the Republican Party needs to remain viable and save the country, even if Trump is an imperfect vessel to further the agenda:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the vision the Republican Party needs to remain viable and save the country, even if Trump is an imperfect vessel to further the agenda:

I agree with this and if you want any of this to be true, Trump can't be the face of it. That's just all there is to it. He won't win no matter how much anyone wants to believe in the guy.

shane

DCC 4Life
I agree with this and if you want any of this to be true, Trump can't be the face of it. That's just all there is to it. He won't win no matter how much anyone wants to believe in the guy.
It might be a Catch 22 but Trump needs to be the guy during the next presidential election at least. Every other possible standard bearer (even DeSantis) is too controlled by the donor class.

If the economy craters and crime skyrockets he could certainly win. It won’t be easy though considering the institutional disadvantages facing him (and really, any Republican at this point).

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
The Republican party will be in ashes in less than 10 years if they keep going the way they are going. Just another thing Trump has gone on to destroy along with most of his businesses. Fucking guy.

shane

DCC 4Life
Trump is trashing DeSantis on everything. I find the Bud Light thing to be very stupid. It's the current fabricated controversy of the moment to keep us distracted and divided while our society falls apart.

I care more about what the candidates are going to do on foreign policy, trade, immigration, etc. than whatever is out there in the news cycle.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Regretfully, both ways.
Propaganda from the left:

"Mostly peaceful protests"
"Boys in girls bathrooms should be accepted"
"Trans people should be openly accepted in society, even in our junior high schools"
"The pullout from Afghanistan was orchestrated as best we could"
"The 2016 protest was an insurrection"
"BLM is a peaceful organization just really meaning to do good"
"Men beating the shit out of women in a boxing ring is now acceptable"
"Men getting to play against women in any sport should be accepted"
"Trump is a Nazi spy"
"Hunter Biden's laptop didn't actually exist"
"5 cops got killed on Jan 6th"
"Net Neutrality will kill people"
"I LOST THE FUCKING CHECKMARK!"

Okay, now your turn.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"BLM riots were mostly peaceful"
I covered that one. Come up with your own. There are plenty to choose from. Let me add one.

COVID

And, that's probably the worst of them all.

Top Bottom