President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Vivek is pretty great from what I've seen. I would vote for him for sure.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Standing for Justice for Jan. 6 and in opposition to Gay Dancin' Zelensky is what will motivate the base.

Being a weak moderate results in Republican getting trounced. Remember when McCain and Romney ran for President?
Somehow I think there is a middle ground to being a Romney or McCain like Republican (who faced longer odds because they were running against a first time minority candidate) and being a toxic unlikeable ex-President who already lost once and who independents loathe.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Somehow I think there is a middle ground to being a Romney or McCain like Republican (who faced longer odds because they were running against a first time minority candidate) and being a toxic unlikeable ex-President who already lost once and who independents loathe.
Definitely. There are certainly some republicans that are strong on the issues and not toxic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Totally fair. :)
Using the criminal justice system for politics is pretty disgusting. You know the grand jury didn't give two shits about the evidence put in front of them. Just like this judge doesn't give two shits about the case.

It's all about playing politics. Unfortunately this kind of clown show is just going to rally more people to Trump. Everyone isn't playing by the same rules.

Top Bottom