President Trump Thread...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Collins and Murkowski also voted against Barrett. They're remarkably consistent when being shitheads.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

The Dems wanted witnessed until they found out who was going to be called, so they reneged and ran for cover.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, still some huge questions for me on that whole day. People claim "everyone knew" there was going to be trouble that day but they only had some mall cop looking dudes and some bicycle racks to keep them out?

Even my dad, who is not a Trump fan at all, told me, "They just let those people in there. I was watching live when they did it." Doesn't make sense.

That's why they didn't want Pelosi under oath.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, still some huge questions for me on that whole day. People claim "everyone knew" there was going to be trouble that day but they only had some mall cop looking dudes and some bicycle racks to keep them out?

Even my dad, who is not a Trump fan at all, told me, "They just let those people in there. I was watching live when they did it." Doesn't make sense.

That's why they didn't want Pelosi under oath.
Couple that with Trump offering 10,000 national guard troops and Pelosi turning him down.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Google around. It's not hard.
Apparently it is for me, before I asked you, I googled “pelosi turns down trumps offer for 10,000 troops” and nothing obvious came up, the first few articles were dated post 1/6/21 so thank you

and that article said nothing about Pelosi turning them down

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Apparently it is for me, before I asked you, I googled “pelosi turns down trumps offer for 10,000 troops” and nothing obvious came up, the first few articles were dated post 1/6/21 so thank you
Try another search engine. The first several Bing results for "Pelosi turned down national guard" are all stories about it. It even came up in autocomplete before I finished typing it.

Duckduckgo is even better for privacy.

Google is evil.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Try another search engine. The first several Bing results for "Pelosi turned down national guard" are all stories about it. It even came up in autocomplete before I finished typing it.

Duckduckgo is even better for privacy.

Google is evil.
thx

Top Bottom