President Trump Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
WTF is that going to accomplish? Stop voting. Yeah, that's the answer. God damn.
It's the narcissistic attitude that put us in this situation by losing the Senate

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Trump needs to just step down and discontinue any election dialogue. Although he had some very important economic guidelines he neutralized all his accomplishments with his deplorable behavior and personality. He has his chance and blew it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Funny how many of us are tired of Trump yet the polls seem to indicate he's by far the favorite. Not sure if that's just casuals who aren't that familiar with DeSantis or what.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Funny how many of us are tired of Trump yet the polls seem to indicate he's by far the favorite. Not sure if that's just casuals who aren't that familiar with DeSantis or what.
No because there is still a cult following Trump around.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No because there is still a cult following Trump around.
Yeah sadly there is. I hate to put it this way but all other conservatives need to get together behind one candidate to stop it. I don't hate Trump but he has been bad for the party because of the way he acts. It's what led us to Joe Biden and the fucking disaster of a country we are dealing with now. Trump gets nominated, maybe he even wins President, and America will be back to this shitshow 4 years after that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah sadly there is. I hate to put it this way but all other conservatives need to get together behind one candidate to stop it. I don't hate Trump but he has been bad for the party because of the way he acts. It's what led us to Joe Biden and the fucking disaster of a country we are dealing with now. Trump gets nominated, maybe he even wins President, and America will be back to this shitshow 4 years after that.
We need his policy and his pushback against the smears that the liberals democrats have gotten away with for years with little defense by corporate republicans.

I’m all for him running again. I don’t really buy that he lost to begin with, and even if he did, he lost because of a relentless media that pushed known lies, “Suckers and Losers”, Russian Bounties”. That, and a unabashed cover campaign for the Biden’s concerning Hunter’s laptop which undoubtedly shows corrupt pay to play schemes and tax fraud by both Hunter and Joe.

The problem is, none of that will be cleaned up before the next cycle, not with Biden’s justice department turning a blind eye.

We have one hope. A majority in both the house and senate. Enough of a majority that you won’t have to depend on someone like Susan Collins or Joe Manchin.

You get that, heads will fucking roll.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

I'm bringing this over here so all of the Trump worshipers can get your ass in here to explain yourself.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Evangelicals need to account for themselves here as well. This does not align with Christian principals.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm bringing this over here so all of the Trump worshipers can get your ass in here to explain yourself.
I can't imagine anyone defending that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

What do you expect to hear? I seriously doubt you could find anybody but Trump Jr. defend that. Pretty sure this that backed Trump here know and admit that he is a Dumbass that cant keep his mouth shout. Hell even thinking that shit is something he has to live with.

Just time to move on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What do you expect to hear? I seriously doubt you could find anybody but Trump Jr. defend that. Pretty sure this that backed Trump here know and admit that he is a Dumbass that cant keep his mouth shout. Hell even thinking that shit is something he has to live with.

Just time to move on.
Until the next election.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Not a fan of Powell at all, which is why I chose not contribute to the thread about him. I didn’t have anything nice to say about him.

Trump should have kept that shit to himself. Instead he made a classless comment. Anyone who defends the comment is lacking in class, too.

Top Bottom