President Trump Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looking like he’s going to run. This isn’t going to disqualify him.

He’ll still have the support of the party and the voters. Things are that bad.
It just goes to show you that the Republicans are gutless greedy fucks that are mindless to boot. They are petrified of the inbred Red Hat Mob, which is pretty sad. They don't believe in a damn thing other than telling a bunch of cultists what they want to hear.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I would 100x rather have the orange baboon in office than the guy we currently have. And I don’t like trump at all. I just don’t understand why he wasn’t held accountable for this garbage by his own party what he was in office and even now. We are told that those opposed to this behavior are pussies. In reality if he was held to a higher standard he could have still been in office. The trump cult cheered this garbage ok which fanned the flames even more. I get challenging the establishment, draining the swamp and all of that. Fine, do that but how bout we don’t wreck our morals along the way. Embarrassing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just don’t understand why he wasn’t held accountable for this garbage by his own party what he was in office and even now.
It is because they all lack conviction and are pretty much the establishment politicians just as much as the upper crust democrats.

They will sway whichever way keeps them the most secure. And when you see swift sanctions to those like Chaney, Romney etc., yeah most of these retards are going to do much to rock the boat. Even if that means aligning themselves with the most incredible piece of vile shit to ever occupy the office.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It is because they all lack conviction and are pretty much the establishment politicians just as much as the upper crust democrats.

They will sway whichever way keeps them the most secure. And when you see swift sanctions to those like Chaney, Romney etc., yeah most of these retards are going to do much to rock the boat. Even if that means aligning themselves with the most incredible piece of vile shit to ever occupy the office.
Now do the democrat party.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
More than the lack of class - - do you think the left is classy? - - it bothers me because it's so stupid. Just incredibly dumb. That's why he needs to not run.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
More than the lack of class - - do you think the left is classy? - - it bothers me because it's so stupid. Just incredibly dumb. That's why he needs to not run.
Let’s be clear, there is no class in politics.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It is sad because there was potential for some good policies implemented without fear. Our economic engine needs to be cranked up and the establishment needs destroyed. Our country severely longs for strong conviction.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Compared to Trump taking a public shit when a man of principles dies, yeah. Kind of don't see that dancing on the grave and hey, maybe one day the fake news media will love me stuff from the left. They are far more snarky than crude and at least carry some sort of decency.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
The Left danced a collective jig when Rush died and Kavanaugh and DeSantis's wife came down with Covid, so it's a little late to play the "how dare you" game.
It's all classless regardless of who is doing it.
The left and Trump.
I will say in general the Republicans (not Trump) typically don't make a habit of dancing on graves like that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's all classless regardless of who is doing it.
The left and Trump.
I will say in general the Republicans (not Trump) typically don't make a habit of dancing on graves like that.
Perhaps. But there are Trumpies becoming just as influential in the party as the nutjobs like "The Squad" are for the democrats.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It is sad because there was potential for some good policies implemented without fear. Our economic engine needs to be cranked up and the establishment needs destroyed. Our country severely longs for strong conviction.
I really hope someone gets in Trumps ear and convinces him to take the kingmaker route and endorse DeSantis

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Left danced a collective jig when Rush died and Kavanaugh and DeSantis's wife came down with Covid, so it's a little late to play the "how dare you" game.
Yeah Democrats did and they are assholes. But Obama and Biden didn't for example. TV personality Democrat isn't the same thing to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really hope someone gets in Trumps ear and convinces him to take the kingmaker route and endorse DeSantis
I don't think DeSantis can help him with his Russian debt problem.

So I doubt it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah Democrats did and they are assholes. But Obama and Biden didn't for example. TV personality Democrat isn't the same thing to me.
Biden did lie about the driver that got in the wreck that killed his wife claiming he was drunk for years until he got sued about it tho. He's a pos

Top Bottom