President Trump Thread...

Chocolate Lab

It would be monumentally stupid to do that now. The left would not like this precedent down the road.
Speaking of precedent and both sides... Can you imagine if in 2016 Trump had sidled up to the social media giants to silence the opposing party? Can you imagine if they talked about ending the filibuster and adding states to ensure they never lost again? Attempting to bankrupt and virtually disappear their political opponents?

They always said he was a dictator, which was absurd, but if he'd done that they would have had an argument. Yet now it's the other side doing it and most are good with it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Banks do not give out that information. I would need to see what this writers source Is. Banks are required to operate on client confidential basis so until I see something from the bank I will consider this bogus.

shane

Last week's mess has really shown everyone's true colors.

The 2022 election cycle is gonna be a dog fight. I think Trump will be in jail probably before next year's vote.

shane

I don’t know why the republican leadership is being so docile about this. I stated a few weeks ago that I suspected some of the hierarchy may have made a deal with the Democrats and said so but for the life of me I can’t understand why. Lindsey Graham backed off his investigation, The DOJ Chairman apparently put the brakes on the contrived scheme to the Trumph false investigation claims. All the legal process about looking into election scandals just faded away and now the Republican leadership is silent. It just smells like a move to allow the Democrats Carte Blanche to fulfill their long awaited agenda to send the President home via the impeachment process. It’s not the norm on the hill .
All the Republican leadership is owned or blackmailed by China too.

This is the bipartisan rape of our nation that is at hand.

Angrymesscan

Yeah that was Trumps motive alright. A billionaire who wanted to serve with no salary and left a life of luxury so he could be abused and disrespected by long term politicians who were willing to conspire and lie out right to try to get him out of a duly elected office.
You think Trump's motives were selfless?

Chocolate Lab

This sounds so much like the crazy dems that were crying when Trump got elected... are we going to start hearing about BDS?
Nobody cares about Biden. Everyone knows he's just a stooge.

What they care about is a tyrannical crackdown on our rights. You know, the kind of thing they accused Trump of doing but which they themselves actually are doing.

Last edited:

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This sounds so much like the crazy dems that were crying when Trump got elected... are we going to start hearing about BDS?
I don't give one good god damn about Biden. We will survive his senile ass just fine. I'm talking about the attack on our first amendment right and the very suspect attack on our election process. That, and a lot of our politicians being in bed with China. We need a full cleanse, and that will only happen with a huge fight. They won't give their power up easily.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, and not even taking into account the media which is attacking our democracy daily, and getting paid and encouraged to do it by the Dems.

boozeman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't give one good god damn about Biden. We will survive his senile ass just fine. I'm talking about the attack on our first amendment right and the very suspect attack on our election process. That, and a lot of our politicians being in bed with China. We need a full cleanse, and that will only happen with a huge fight. They won't give their power up easily.
So how do you propose a "full cleanse".

Yahoos like the 'tards that stormed the Capitol taking matters into their own hands?

Sheik

So how do you propose a "full cleanse".

Yahoos like the 'tards that stormed the Capitol taking matters into their own hands?
More than likely. I’m not sure what it would look like, but it won’t be long before James in accounting is one of those yahoos who has no choice but to fight for his freedoms against those here who would like to see them stripped.

Top Bottom