President Trump Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Name a living President who can’t afford security detail.

I’ll wait.
It isn’t a matter of affordability it’s a commitment the country makes to the one who has served in the highest office.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It isn’t a matter of affordability it’s a commitment the country makes to the one who has served in the highest office.
They get enough while serving/stealing.

There aren’t many if any true servants outside of military.

Everyone else is in it for money and long term benefits that come with power.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They get enough while serving/stealing.

There aren’t many if any true servants outside of military.

Everyone else is in it for money and long term benefits that come with power.
Yeah that was Trumps motive alright. A billionaire who wanted to serve with no salary and left a life of luxury so he could be abused and disrespected by long term politicians who were willing to conspire and lie out right to try to get him out of a duly elected office.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah that was Trumps motive alright. A billionaire who wanted to serve with no salary and left a life of luxury so he could be abused and disrespected by long term politicians who were willing to conspire and lie out right to try to get him out of a dully elected office.
Trump ran and won because of his ego. Obama created Trump. I agree, Trump didn’t need to run for financial reasons.

He also doesn’t need my tax dollars to keep his ass safe.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Trump ran and won because of his ego. Obama created Trump. I agree, Trump didn’t need to run for financial reasons.

He also doesn’t need my tax dollars to keep his ass safe.
Regardless of whether he needs it he will get it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm with LT. Until we stop doing this for every single president that serves, then Trump deserves the security detail as much as any of the rest of them.

That being said, I'm all about not paying politicians for life.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It's all a big joke. Fuck Dems for being this shitty to keep a compromised pos on the intelligence committee AND give him more power. Also fuck the spineless ass R's for not calling out this bullshit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

It's all a big joke. Fuck Dems for being this shitty to keep a compromised pos on the intelligence committee AND give him more power. Also fuck the spineless ass R's for not calling out this bullshit.
I don’t know why the republican leadership is being so docile about this. I stated a few weeks ago that I suspected some of the hierarchy may have made a deal with the Democrats and said so but for the life of me I can’t understand why. Lindsey Graham backed off his investigation, The DOJ Chairman apparently put the brakes on the contrived scheme to the Trumph false investigation claims. All the legal process about looking into election scandals just faded away and now the Republican leadership is silent. It just smells like a move to allow the Democrats Carte Blanche to fulfill their long awaited agenda to send the President home via the impeachment process. It’s not the norm on the hill .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think they always hated Trump and now they want to get rid of him for good. They couldn't before because he was so popular, but now they think he's toxic so this is their chance. They don't realize this is going to backfire on them down the road.

Also, been reading a lot today. Sounds over the top, but yeah, we're basically about to be China West. And a lot of useful idiots are all for it. Hope the people who comprehend history and have their eyes open can stick together somehow.

Cotton

Staff member
I think they always hated Trump and now they want to get rid of him for good. They couldn't before because he was so popular, but now they think he's toxic so this is their chance. They don't realize this is going to backfire on them down the road.

Also, been reading a lot today. Sounds over the top, but yeah, we're basically about to be China West. And a lot of useful idiots are all for it. Hope the people who comprehend history and have their eyes open can stick together somehow.
We are in for a fight. I hope the right side of this fight is ready.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Nor should he. It is pointless this late in the game unless the idea is to strip him of all the perks.

Cotton

Staff member

Nor should he. It is pointless this late in the game unless the idea is to strip him of all the perks.
It would be monumentally stupid to do that now. The left would not like this precedent down the road.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It would be monumentally stupid to do that now. The left would not like this precedent down the road.
Speaking of precedent and both sides... Can you imagine if in 2016 Trump had sidled up to the social media giants to silence the opposing party? Can you imagine if they talked about ending the filibuster and adding states to ensure they never lost again? Attempting to bankrupt and virtually disappear their political opponents?

They always said he was a dictator, which was absurd, but if he'd done that they would have had an argument. Yet now it's the other side doing it and most are good with it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Banks do not give out that information. I would need to see what this writers source Is. Banks are required to operate on client confidential basis so until I see something from the bank I will consider this bogus.

Top Bottom