President Trump Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jesus Christ.

shane

DCC 4Life
Last week's mess has really shown everyone's true colors.

The 2022 election cycle is gonna be a dog fight. I think Trump will be in jail probably before next year's vote.

shane

DCC 4Life
I don’t know why the republican leadership is being so docile about this. I stated a few weeks ago that I suspected some of the hierarchy may have made a deal with the Democrats and said so but for the life of me I can’t understand why. Lindsey Graham backed off his investigation, The DOJ Chairman apparently put the brakes on the contrived scheme to the Trumph false investigation claims. All the legal process about looking into election scandals just faded away and now the Republican leadership is silent. It just smells like a move to allow the Democrats Carte Blanche to fulfill their long awaited agenda to send the President home via the impeachment process. It’s not the norm on the hill .
All the Republican leadership is owned or blackmailed by China too.

This is the bipartisan rape of our nation that is at hand.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Yeah that was Trumps motive alright. A billionaire who wanted to serve with no salary and left a life of luxury so he could be abused and disrespected by long term politicians who were willing to conspire and lie out right to try to get him out of a duly elected office.
You think Trump's motives were selfless?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This sounds so much like the crazy dems that were crying when Trump got elected... are we going to start hearing about BDS?
Nobody cares about Biden. Everyone knows he's just a stooge.

What they care about is a tyrannical crackdown on our rights. You know, the kind of thing they accused Trump of doing but which they themselves actually are doing.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
This sounds so much like the crazy dems that were crying when Trump got elected... are we going to start hearing about BDS?
I don't give one good god damn about Biden. We will survive his senile ass just fine. I'm talking about the attack on our first amendment right and the very suspect attack on our election process. That, and a lot of our politicians being in bed with China. We need a full cleanse, and that will only happen with a huge fight. They won't give their power up easily.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and not even taking into account the media which is attacking our democracy daily, and getting paid and encouraged to do it by the Dems.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't give one good god damn about Biden. We will survive his senile ass just fine. I'm talking about the attack on our first amendment right and the very suspect attack on our election process. That, and a lot of our politicians being in bed with China. We need a full cleanse, and that will only happen with a huge fight. They won't give their power up easily.
So how do you propose a "full cleanse".

Yahoos like the 'tards that stormed the Capitol taking matters into their own hands?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You think Trump's motives were selfless?
It doesn’t matter what his motives are or were. He won the election and is entitled to full extent that the country has decreed belongs to the party that held the office.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So how do you propose a "full cleanse".

Yahoos like the 'tards that stormed the Capitol taking matters into their own hands?
More than likely. I’m not sure what it would look like, but it won’t be long before James in accounting is one of those yahoos who has no choice but to fight for his freedoms against those here who would like to see them stripped.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
More than likely. I’m not sure what it would look like, but it won’t be long before James in accounting is one of those yahoos who has no choice but to fight for his freedoms against those here who would like to see them stripped.
So I guess you support what happened? I am little confused.

You don't know what it looks like, but yeah, it could look like that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So I guess you support what happened? I am little confused.

You don't know what it looks like, but yeah, it could look like that.
I don’t like what happened at all. I get why people with short fuses did what they did.

I don’t like where we are, that’s for sure. I’m not sure how it’s gotten this bad.

I think a person/people can only take so much before they say “fuck it”.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I also think what the democrats are doing right now is not smart. They’re poking the bear when what they should be doing is backing away slowly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don’t like what happened at all. I get why people with short fuses did what they did.

I don’t like where we are, that’s for sure. I’m not sure how it’s gotten this bad.

I think a person/people can only take so much before they say “fuck it”.
When people see riots/looting/burning of businesses being excused by the powers that be and the media for 6 months just maybe they are going to start thinking that's the only way to make their voice heard

Top Bottom