President Trump Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't appreciate being called a liar. I don't make shit up.
Well, after reading what you wrote about Shelley Luther and those other two women, then seeing what really happened, this is pretty hard to believe. I mean, I guess I can believe the first sentence here. But the second? Not so much.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw a white man arrested and thrown in jail before because they thought he was his brother who had a warrant... Horrible mistakes are made sometimes. And no he didn't sue and get millions because he was white.

I don't believe someone made it all the way to prison though. I have a really hard time believing that with fingerprints on file. Because you don't make it to prison without things like that. There is likely some truth to the story and probably some incorrect parts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You have lived a very interesting life, Hos.
You guys allow $5000 fines for CBD? Also hard to believe but your state sucks if that's true. But I have plenty of illegal search stories of white men who went to prison too and mine are verified because I've seen the reports as a lawyer. The legal system is jacked up sometimes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well they thought he was already convicted. That's the way it works. Just because you escape prison doesn't mean they retry you for the original crime. Problem is, he wasn't the same guy who escaped. He just had the same name.
Yeah that's not really how it works though. Prison doesn't go by names. There are finger prints and OCN that tracks an inmate. A name won't get you thrown in prison. Sorry, the story is very hard to believe.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah that's not really how it works though. Prison doesn't go by names. There are finger prints and OCN that tracks an inmate. A name won't get you thrown in prison. Sorry, the story is very hard to believe.
Yeah, I could easily see a case of mistaken identity early on, and somebody getting arrested. But it should be easily cleared up in short order. Especially in today's day and age. But the rest sounds like complete bullshit. Sent to prison for 30 days on nothing but a name? And we're supposed to believe they did nothing to verify that they had the right person? Riiiiiiight.

Makes for a good whitey and the police hate brown people story, though.

Sheik

Since we’re on the subject of race, have any of you watched YouTube interviews of a dude named Daryl Davis.

The world would be a much better place if there were Daryl Davis’ in every race and every community.

Quick rundown in case you haven’t heard of him. Black dude who has befriended 100s of clan members and through those friendships he’s changed hearts and minds.

Sheik

I watched him on Joe Rogan’s podcast a while back.

I was just watching his ted talks, I had no idea he’s been doing this for years. Some of the clips look 25-30 years old.

Sheik

The last minute 5 minutes of the above video are worth a watch if you can’t watch the whole 20 minutes.

Beautiful message that transcends race relations. It could be applied to literally every aspect of any relationship. Respect is what matters. As soon as you shut down and decide to hate someone or their beliefs, that’s when you start to lose your humanity.

mschmidt64

Yeah? Remember when Shelley Luther got arrested for reopening her hair salon against the Dallas public health requirements and she ended up with $500,000 in her go fund me campaign, personal action by the governor, a visit by Sarah Palin. There were two hispanic women arrested for the exact same thing. Nobody gave a shit. They ended up getting released when the governor allowed businesses to open 10 days earlier.

Yeah we're all treated the same.
You can point to the same silent treatment of white people killed by police. The media picks its firestorms based on projected ratings, not racism.

yimyammer

Since we’re on the subject of race, have any of you watched YouTube interviews of a dude named Daryl Davis.

The world would be a much better place if there were Daryl Davis’ in every race and every community.

Quick rundown in case you haven’t heard of him. Black dude who has befriended 100s of clan members and through those friendships he’s changed hearts and minds.

Sheik

I’m extremely disappointed in the Democrat party. It would be tough to find a Democrat decent enough to offer an upgrade over Trump that would actually convince me
to vote in 2020, but Jesus Christ they didn’t even try.

Biden has been around for how long? Can anyone point to something that he’s accomplished in his career? Without googling it? Don’t be tempted to cheat.

His claim to fame is his crime bill, he’s proud of his crime bill. You go back and watch those debates, it sounds like a god damned Klan rally speech. I’m half surprised he didn’t burn a cross before he yielded back.

And oh my jeez, if you listen to him talk 8-10 years ago in contrast to present day, he’s not alright. Senility is a bitch.

Top Bottom