President Trump Thread...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Or, maybe.... JUST maybe... he does more good things that you don't know about because the media refuses to ever talk about anything that could even remotely make Trump look good. You wouldn't have even heard about this had it not been for so many of us on this board being on Twitter.
I'd certainly like to see more even coverage of our leaders, especially Trump, as opposed to the polarized FoxNews/CNN extremes we've been getting really since the mid-90's.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd certainly like to see more even coverage of our leaders, especially Trump, as opposed to the polarized FoxNews/CNN extremes we've been getting really since the mid-90's.
I agree but things have become so split that the news networks feel the need to cater to their fans at this point. People watch partially because they know they will hear exactly what they want to hear. I'm sure the news media knows that if they change their narrative now they may lose viewership. So the media feels justified in their partisan coverage because their viewers support it. And the viewers support it because it's what they have been spoon fed. It's sort of a vicious cycle that no one has the balls to stop.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep. Plus, if Trump won again, these companies might realize that Twitter isn't real life and doesn't fairly represent what the majority of Americans think, so they don't have to cave to the Twitter Mob.

My fear with a bunch of the biggest corporations like Nike and others is they don't care about America or its traditional values of freedom, etc. They see themselves as World Companies, and they're caving to what China and its billion plus customers want.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yeah...I guess he is speaking to his base.

Is Antifa plotting to take down Christ The Redeemer?

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I liked that idiot's stunned "uh...no..." when the lady asked if she was voting for Biden and turned her idiocy back on her. I wish I could have seen the rest of that exchange.
I couldn't find any more of that video, but this one was in the comments of that tweet.

Good on this man for standing up for his friend.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Good. He should.

Same for the big churches. If they are in it to make money, then tax the shit out of them. ~looking at you, Joel Osteen~ The smaller churches can stay tax exempt.

Oh, they aren’t going to like this at all.

Top Bottom