President Trump Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Also, while anecdotal evidence is evidence that racism or structural flaws that allow blacks to be unfairly treated DOES exist, it is not evidence of institutional racism requiring a massive system overhaul.
Until people get serious about causation, you can’t expect effect to be altered in any way.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I’m extremely disappointed in the Democrat party. It would be tough to find a Democrat decent enough to offer an upgrade over Trump that would actually convince me
to vote in 2020, but Jesus Christ they didn’t even try.

Biden has been around for how long? Can anyone point to something that he’s accomplished in his career? Without googling it? Don’t be tempted to cheat.

His claim to fame is his crime bill, he’s proud of his crime bill. You go back and watch those debates, it sounds like a god damned Klan rally speech. I’m half surprised he didn’t burn a cross before he yielded back.

And oh my jeez, if you listen to him talk 8-10 years ago in contrast to present day, he’s not alright. Senility is a bitch.
If you google it, you still will come up empty handed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Did not see this coming, get ready for 24/7 whoever he nominates is a racist

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish I could hear the rest of that.
Yeah, maybe Trump isn't as evil as some would have you believe. Granted it's hard to see because he tries to put on such a show in front of gatherings but I do think he has a real side to him that stuff like this shows.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah, maybe Trump isn't as evil as some would have you believe. Granted it's hard to see because he tries to put on such a show in front of gatherings but I do think he has a real side to him that stuff like this shows.
I understand when you see the occasional human moment tweeted among the normal sea of crap this guy spews, it can be jarring. We all as Americans naturally hope there's more to the man elected to be our leader.

I really doubt though that Trump spends a whole lot of time thinking of others in his role as President relative to the enormous effort focused towards business and personal interests of himself, partners, and those who got him elected.

There is probably not a lot of empathy behind the occasional tweet like this, either.

While no one could be the extreme fascist robot some want to portray him as, Trump gives people plenty of ammo to think he might be.

Expressed empathy coming from him certainly hasn't earned the benefit of my doubt that there isn't something more to it than a suggestion from his staff.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I understand when you see the occasional human moment tweeted among the normal sea of crap this guy spews, it can be jarring.
Or, maybe.... JUST maybe... he does more good things that you don't know about because the media refuses to ever talk about anything that could even remotely make Trump look good. You wouldn't have even heard about this had it not been for so many of us on this board being on Twitter.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or, maybe.... JUST maybe... he does more good things that you don't know about because the media refuses to ever talk about anything that could even remotely make Trump look good. You wouldn't have even heard about this had it not been for so many of us on this board being on Twitter.
Well yeah, I would have had no idea Trump did this if it wasn't for the dad saying something. I'm sure many instances like these we never hear about.

Like I said, Trump has a persona when he does public speaking. It's like a professional wrestler putting on a show. You don't get to see the real human most of the time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Maybe we should get on Parler to get out minds right.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I understand when you see the occasional human moment tweeted among the normal sea of crap this guy spews, it can be jarring. We all as Americans naturally hope there's more to stuff this this coming from the man elected to be our leader.

I really doubt though that Trump spends a whole lot of time thinking of others in his role as President relative to the enormous effort focused towards business and personal interests of himself, partners, and those who got him elected.

There is probably not a lot of empathy behind the occasional tweet like this, either.

While no one could be the extreme fascist robot some want to portray him as, Trump gives people plenty of ammo to think he might be.

Expressed empathy coming from him certainly hasn't earned the benefit of my doubt that there isn't something more to it than a suggestion from his staff.
Other than your own conjecture, where did you get the information to make these kinds of claims?

How is he in this for himself ? I know of no circumstance that would fall under this category. I’m open to hear your basis for it though.

What is the basis for him giving anyone a reason to think he could be an extreme fascist robot. I would like to hear the feedback on this

And what does it mean that he is essentially at the point that his staff is making all the determinations as to his delivery of empathy because he has none?

I think this type of self determination without a basis for it is exactly what the media and liberal political propaganda machine is saying and hoping if said enough will be accepted as truth even though actual instances of same aren’t readily evident.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Maybe we should get on Parler to get out minds right.
Well, let’s revisit. I said twitter, not Parker. Yeah, get your mind right.

Top Bottom