President Trump Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What made me laugh so hard is they are truly ignorant/arrogant enough to believe that the entire country holds the same opinions as them and had literally nowhere to go with the panel interview when it didn't go how they expected. They cut to commercial right after that to regroup. Just so damn funny to me. :lol
I bet they were sitting there thinking "Oh we will put this big black lady on the panel because she will give us exactly what we want"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I bet they were sitting there thinking "Oh we will put this big black lady on the panel because she will give us exactly what we want"
And, she was the one most verbal about saying "no" when asked the second time. The fact that the correspondent actually asked the second time was hilarious. It was like, "Are you sure?!?!?!? Surely, at least one of you will back up our idiocy!"

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Good lord.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
Lol so all the facts that say you're wrong, prove your point? Lol well that is mighty convenient huh? Like I said, one win last year. But I'm sure that just proves how valuable he is.
Facts don't have an opinion. They don't say I'm wrong. Your opinion is that I'm wrong, and you're trying to prop your opinion up by saying such and such fact proves this... I simply don't think such and such fact proves what you think it proves.

Kaepernick is more talented than many (probably more than half) of the quarterbacks curently occupying training camp roster spots. How many teams gave Vince Young or Tim Tebow a run? NFL teams aren't in the business of letting QBs who have been in the Super Bowl sit on the street. There's clearly something else at work... and you've admitted as such. Now you want to act like he's just not talented enough. Sorry, that's just bullshit.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
The guy pissed off a lot of people so he has to accept the backlash. It's not from stupid people it's from people who feel offended by his actions. It works both ways.
Stupid people and people who feel offended by his actions are not mutually exclusive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kaepernick is more talented than many (probably more than half) of the quarterbacks curently occupying training camp roster spots. How many teams gave Vince Young or Tim Tebow a run? NFL teams aren't in the business of letting QBs who have been in the Super Bowl sit on the street. There's clearly something else at work... and you've admitted as such. Now you want to act like he's just not talented enough. Sorry, that's just bullshit.
It's funny because NFL teams have pretty much echoed my sentiment. That no one wants Kaepernick as a backup. That he would cause more problems than he is worth as a backup. But if an injury hit I'm sure there are a number of teams that would consider signing him to be a starter.

Easiest way to put it is, he hurts your team as a backup. But if you actually need him on the field he may be able to help your team over whatever scrub you currently have as a backup. It's not an issue of talent. It's an issue of hurting your team or helping them. And while sitting on the bench he hurts your team. No question about it. Even though you seem to be blind to the fact that is obvious to everyone else in football.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Stupid people and people who feel offended by his actions are not mutually exclusive.
Well aren't we the superior rooster on the perch today. I am offended by his actions and I am not stupid. Only someone who is would make a statement like you just stated may border on that category.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So now Trump wants to shut down government until the American people pay for his idiotic fucking wall.

What happened to Mexico paying for it?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I think it is amazing after watching the Trump rally in Phoenix that anyone could still be proud of their vote for that guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Duuurrrr. He is committed to do it, just like he promised. Even if the taxpayers have to pay for it.

Lame.

Top Bottom