President Trump Thread...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Duuurrrr. He is committed to do it, just like he promised. Even if the taxpayers have to pay for it.

Lame.
I think the words she was looking for is - the president said some stupid things during the campaign and now we're stuck with the commitment.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

The bodies are piling up outside the White House.

This is comical and sad at the same time.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

:lol

The bodies are piling up outside the White House.

This is comical and sad at the same time.
I think it's part of General John Kelly's clean up effort.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think it's part of General John Kelly's clean up effort.
Kelly will do that and one day, he pisses Trump off and he is gone too.

This is without question the most odd Presidency ever.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Kelly will do that and one day, he pisses Trump off and he is gone too.

This is without question the most odd Presidency ever.
No doubt his days are numbered as well. It's what Trump does.

Hell, I'm anxiously awaiting the day when he starts throwing his own VP under the bus. That should be an interesting show.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No doubt his days are numbered as well. It's what Trump does.

Hell, I'm anxiously awaiting the day when he starting throwing his own VP under the bus. That should be an interesting show.
I have watched some interviews with Pence and it is clear he gets uncomfortable having to answer to Trump's idiocy.

I don't care for the guy that much, mainly because he is a fricking Evan, but he has a brain and I could deal with him a lot more than this child we have in the Oval Office.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I wonder if those without power in the storm right now can take solace in his Tweet.

And don't tell me his use of the phrase "unleashes full power" implies he is wielding some sort of stroke that no President before him has ever done.

He is the best President. Can get things done. Many great things done. Better than any other before him. Believe.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I now present, the next flaming bag of shit he is leaving on the porch.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

I now present, the next flaming bag of shit he is leaving on the porch.
Nothing like getting your idiot base fired up by pardoning the biggest racist POS sheriff ever.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
It's funny because NFL teams have pretty much echoed my sentiment. That no one wants Kaepernick as a backup. That he would cause more problems than he is worth as a backup. But if an injury hit I'm sure there are a number of teams that would consider signing him to be a starter.

Easiest way to put it is, he hurts your team as a backup. But if you actually need him on the field he may be able to help your team over whatever scrub you currently have as a backup. It's not an issue of talent. It's an issue of hurting your team or helping them. And while sitting on the bench he hurts your team. No question about it. Even though you seem to be blind to the fact that is obvious to everyone else in football.
Good lord... You and I are basically saying the same thing, but you're just arguing with my conclusion. Here, I'll spell it out for you in short sentences and simple vocabulary.

Kaepernick is talented enough to play in the league. We agree.

Owners and GMs aren't hiring him. We agree.

They aren't hiring him because he's a "distraction." We agree.

Where you've apparently taken exception to my comments is where I conclude that the distraction is attributable in large part to a sensationalist media and people who get their feelings hurt because he is speaking in a way they don't like. I think it's stupid to make a big deal out of it. Therefore, I conclude that owners aren't hiring him because people are stupid.

He's being blackballed. And it's pretty sad that you'd defend that if you have any respect for freedom of speech.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
Well aren't we the superior rooster on the perch today. I am offended by his actions and I am not stupid. Only someone who is would make a statement like you just stated may border on that category.
If you are offended by his actions and think that NFL teams shouldn't hire him because of those actions, even when he's more talented than other quarterbacks, then yes, you are stupid.

You're basically saying anyone who wants a job in this society has to act the way you want them to when it comes to the flag or the anthem. And if they don't act the way you want them to, then they're fair game to be discriminated against. That's a dangerous way of thinking. It's extreme social engineering...

And if you're okay with social engineering in this context, then shouldn't you consider what would happen if society deemed one of your legal actions, that was supposed to be protected by the very first amendment to the constitution, as unacceptable?

What if it became socially unacceptable to exercise your rights under the next amendment? What if you were fired from your job and blackballed from your industry because you owned a gun which pissed off a lot of people? Would you just grin and bear it and say, "I have to accept the backlash?" Of course you wouldn't.

And I'm gonna guess that you shouldn't consider that as a far-fetched hypothetical given that you probably thought that was a possibility in the last administration.

But since Kaepernick pissed you off, you think everything he's suffered is justifiable. That's hypocrisy plain and simple. And when people don't admit to hypocrisy when it's slapping them in the face, I just chalk it up to stupidity.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you are offended by his actions and think that NFL teams shouldn't hire him because of those actions, even when he's more talented than other quarterbacks, then yes, you are stupid.

You're basically saying anyone who wants a job in this society has to act the way you want them to when it comes to the flag or the anthem. And if they don't act the way you want them to, then they're fair game to be discriminated against. That's a dangerous way of thinking. It's extreme social engineering...

And if you're okay with social engineering in this context, then shouldn't you consider what would happen if society deemed one of your legal actions, that was supposed to be protected by the very first amendment to the constitution, as unacceptable?

What if it became socially unacceptable to exercise your rights under the next amendment? What if you were fired from your job and blackballed from your industry because you owned a gun which pissed off a lot of people? Would you just grin and bear it and say, "I have to accept the backlash?" Of course you wouldn't.

And I'm gonna guess that you shouldn't consider that as a far-fetched hypothetical given that you probably thought that was a possibility in the last administration.

But since Kaepernick pissed you off, you think everything he's suffered is justifiable. That's hypocrisy plain and simple. And when people don't admit to hypocrisy when it's slapping them in the face, I just chalk it up to stupidity.
Not saying that at all. I said I am offended and obviously there are a lot more than me. If he wants to continue to exercise his rights fine but he will have to live with the consequences. He has no entitlement to play. He can only play if he is allowed to play . The powers that be have said no to this point because the PR is to great against him.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
Not saying that at all. I said I am offended and obviously there are a lot more than me. If he wants to continue to exercise his rights fine but he will have to live with the consequences. He has no entitlement to play. He can only play if he is allowed to play . The powers that be have said no to this point because the PR is to great against him.
It's EXACTLY what you're saying.

You were "offended" and since he offended you the "consequences" that you think are justified are that he should lose his job. That's the scary part. The "powers that be" are the owners who are cowtowing to social and political pressure from people who have no clue the hypocrisy of what they're doing.

You wouldn't think it was right if it happened to you when you exercised your rights.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The point being the "consequences" that you think are justified are that he should lose his job. That's the scary part. The "powers that be" are the owners who are cowtowing to social and political pressure from people who have no clue the hypocrisy of what they're doing.

You wouldn't think it was right if it happened to you when you exercised your rights.
Well that's what happens when someone has the power to call the shots. You don't crap on your employers desk and expect to be treated as a family member. The owners have a lot of money invested in these franchises. Guys like Kapernick put them in a very embarrassing position. Owners have to make decisions as to whether to respect the employees actions or distance themselves from the employee. In the instant case they (and others) chose to send him down the road. No one told Kapernick he couldn't exercise his right. They simply said you cannot do this at our expense.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
Well that's what happens when someone has the power to call the shots.
So you admit you don't give a shit about rights. :lol

I'll remember this when the next Democrat president is in office and you bitch about your rights being attacked by the left.

You don't crap on your employers desk and expect to be treated as a family member. The owners have a lot of money invested in these franchises. Guys like Kapernick put them in a very embarrassing position.
What embarrassing position? That morons are offended by something stupid and spam them with outrage from a perceived moral highground? Get over yourself.

Owners have to make decisions as to whether to respect the employees actions or distance themselves from the employee. In the instant case they (and others) chose to send him down the road. No one told Kapernick he couldn't exercise his right. They simply said you cannot do this at our expense.
They've blackballed him for his refusal to speak the way they wanted him to speak.

I notice you won't answer the question though.... If you lost your livelihood because you carried a firearm, would you think it was right?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So you admit you don't give a shit about rights. :lol

I'll remember this when the next Democrat president is in office and you bitch about your rights being attacked by the left.

What embarrassing position? That morons are offended by something stupid and spam them with outrage from a perceived moral highground? Get over yourself.

They've blackballed him for his refusal to speak the way they wanted him to speak.

I notice you won't answer the question though.... If you lost your livelihood because you carried a firearm, would you think it was right?
I will discuss this with you as long as it is a discussion but when you start putting words in my mouth then I am done. My position is that Kapernick can do whatever he wants to do but he will have to face the consequences. His rights are his exclusively. No one else has to agree with him. That is their right. He isn't entitled to have anyone else agree with him.

Saying I don't give a shit about rights isn't something I have said.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
I will discuss this with you as long as it is a discussion but when you start putting words in my mouth then I am done. My position is that Kapernick can do whatever he wants to do but he will have to face the consequences. His rights are his exclusively. No one else has to agree with him. That is their right. He isn't entitled to have anyone else agree with him.

Saying I don't give a shit about rights isn't something I have said.
I didn't say you have to agree with him. But if you are in favor of his livelihood being taken away and him being shunned for simply exercising his rights, then I would say you don't give a shit about his right.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I'm taking the consequences of what you're saying to their logical conclusion. You just want to feel how you feel and fuck the consequences.

And I'll assume since you won't answer the direct question about your rights, that you recognize the hypocrisy of your position and you're just ignoring it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I didn't say you have to agree with him. But if you are in favor of his livelihood being taken away and him being shunned for simply exercising his rights, then I would say you don't give a shit about his right.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I'm taking the consequences of what you're saying to their logical conclusion. You just want to feel how you feel and fuck the consequences.

And I'll assume since you won't answer the direct question about your rights, that you recognize the hypocrisy of your position and you're just ignoring it.
Bye.

Top Bottom