Must See Movies

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I saw the first half of Gone With the Wind about 20 years ago. Still haven't gotten around to the rest of it.

I guess I just don't give a damn.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have never seen any of Gone With the Wind.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It was a movie that was a few seconds short of 4 hours. It was essentially about a plantation, it’s owners and their lives during and after the Civil War.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They do, that’s why.
For its time it was a real blockbuster. They couldn’t generate people in computers it took thousands of individual cast members to do a lot of the scenes. It was a very ambitious undertaking and it was well produced within the limitations of logistics that had to be done. It was a masterpiece for its time.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
For its time it was a real blockbuster. They couldn’t generate people in computers it took thousands of individual cast members to do a lot of the scenes. It was a very ambitious undertaking and it was well produced within the limitations of logistics that had to be done. It was a masterpiece for its time.
And long and slow and boring...

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
From our sample we see one who apparently likes it (you), one who was able to bear through, one who made it halfway through and one who doesn't even care...
It may have been astonishing for it's time, but don't fool yourself, it's not really that good.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
From our sample we see one who apparently likes it (you), one who was able to bear through, one who made it halfway through and one who doesn't even care...
It may have been astonishing for it's time, but don't fool yourself, it's not really that good.
B6338C23-85CD-439A-A258-247A6EB8B5BF.jpeg

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And you are just being antagonistic. Everyone can have an opinion different than yours. You however cant help but state your opinion is the only valid position. That is a narrow minded view of being judgmental.

Top Bottom