Must See Movies

Kbrown

I think The Purge looks good.

Siege movies freak me out. Assault on Precinct 13, Night of the Living Dead, etc.

Carp

I think The Purge looks good.

Siege movies freak me out. Assault on Precinct 13, Night of the Living Dead, etc.
The director wrote both Assualt on Precinct 13 and The Negotiator.

Carp

This movie intrigues me for some reason...I think it reminds me of a movie from when I was young or something. I am a sucker for movies like this...and Rockwell always rocks well.

Deuce

A winning temperament
I guess even Rob Schneider thought Grown Ups 2 wasn't worth the cash grab.

Kbrown

Put it this way, if trailers always show the funny parts, by my count that movie has -12 funny parts.

Carp

It looks bad...and I like bad movies. The first one was ok, if nothing else is on and it is playing on FX, but no way am I going to see that in the theater.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know they are bad, which is what makes them good. So, I will never feel bad about feeling good.

Deuce

A winning temperament
I can't post video right now, but I saw the trailor for Elysium yesterday. It might be good.

Carp

You can definitely tell Neil Blomkampf directed it...it feels like District 9.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Elysium looks like a class warfare movie. Rich vs poor. The heroes being the poor.

Should go over like a fart in a windstorm here.

Donpingon

End of Watch (out on video/itunes right now) was a very good action/drama. The trailer doesn't do it justice, check it out

junk

Wasn't this the moral of Wreck-it Ralph?
I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and thats not bad, theres no one I would rather be than me
Watched this tonight. Pretty good.

As far as Grown Ups 2, there are good "bad" movies and just bad movies. I think it is going to fall into the latter.

A good "bad" movie is some classic like "Big Trouble in Little China" or "Maximum Overdrive"

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I don't look at Chloe Moretz and think, 'repressed put-upon geek'. She should have Amy Irving's role.

And Julianne Moore stinks. The most overrated actress in the world. She probably smells bad too.

mschmidt64

I don't look at Chloe Moretz and think, 'repressed put-upon geek'. She should have Amy Irving's role.

And Julianne Moore stinks. The most overrated actress in the world. She probably smells bad too.
Yeah Julianne Moore kinda drives me crazy.

Top Bottom