LOL @ The Eagles

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
:lol

I wish this was true but it would probably only throw them into purgatory for a year or two at most. They'd realize their mistake and move on before long. And in the first year the cap hit wouldn't probably be that great.
I don't think they're going to be able to offload him in a trade for a 1 like they did Wentz, they just got lucky that Reich was desperate for a QB in Indianapolis.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think they're going to be able to offload him in a trade for a 1 like they did Wentz, they just got lucky that Reich was desperate for a QB in Indianapolis.
Yeah that certainly helped but clearly the "cap ramifications" didn't impact much for long. I agree that a year or two from now I don't think anyone will be flipping a first for the guy.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah that certainly helped but clearly the "cap ramifications" didn't impact much for long. I agree that a year or two from now I don't think anyone will be flipping a first for the guy.
The trade gave them not only a premium asset but also cap relief I believe, so unless someone is willing to trade for him in a few years and likely after multiple injuries, they'll just have to eat this one.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Someone will pony up at least a 2nd for a starting caliber QB. There's always at least one sucker in the NFL.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hargrave has been a beast for them since signing from the Steelers. Big loss for them if he walks out the door. He is the most important D-lineman they have in my opinion. Strong against the run and on top of that he collapses the pocket really well. You don't see many DT's in the NFL who have had 18.5 sacks over the last 2 years. I'd love him in Dallas but you know how that goes. Too pricey.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
There's always someone desperate for a QB...

Top Bottom