LOL @ The Eagles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Slay is a moron. Most of Brady's short yardage plays were dives with the OL all going low and digging in.

This is about other fuckers running up behind the QB and pushing them towards the LOS.

Notice how they became more brazen as the season went along.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Fuck him, this guy is going to be playing at age 36 despite teasing retirement for years while our All-Pro center retires at like 28 because of some rare disorder.

It's fine though, they're going to win like 10 games once they lose half their defensive starters plus Seumalo and Sanders.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Hargrave is apparently a 49er once the 15th arrives. That's a major loss right there, at least on passing downs.
Not where I wanted him to go. Would have loved him here but not enough pie.
He might not be the best three down player anyway. Eagles were right not to pay him at age 30.

I think this cements a 3T or DE at pick 10 in the draft

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hargrave is apparently a 49er once the 15th arrives. That's a major loss right there, at least on passing downs.

He might not be the best three down player anyway. Eagles were right not to pay him at age 30.

I think this cements a 3T or DE at pick 10 in the draft
There's no 3T for them to take at 10.

They've lost their best DT/interior pass rusher and their 2nd and 3rd highest snapped defensive players, with more to come.

Hurts might have to run 18 times a game next year for them to make the playoffs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no 3T for them to take at 10.

They've lost their best DT/interior pass rusher and their 2nd and 3rd highest snapped defensive players, with more to come.

Hurts might have to run 18 times a game next year for them to make the playoffs.
Please be Bresee Please be Bresee. I'm just kidding, I know you like the guy. There just aren't any 3 techs that should go that high. DE there are I guess but none that scare me. Maybe they could go for a Bresee or Kancey with their second first round pick. But the Eagles defense is in full rebuild mode regardless. There is no quick fix to that.

Top Bottom