LOL @ The Eagles

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If they lose Gardner-Johnson as well I'm gonna die laughing, it's already a foregone conclusion that Seumalo and Sanders are gone so if CGJ goes he's basically their last legit FA who isn't 30+.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But how can the Broncos sign or trade for anyone? Russ makes a lot of money.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

That's 4 defensive starters gone, including 3 of their top 5 in most snaps played, and that doesn't even include Hargrave!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bradberry is way more average than his reputation would suggest, Dak roasted him pretty good in the second game last year.

If that's where they're deciding to spend what little cap space they have, great.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bradberry is way more average than his reputation would suggest, Dak roasted him pretty good in the second game last year.

If that's where they're deciding to spend what little cap space they have, great.
I agree, he isn't very good in my opinion.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It is interesting that they see his upside as more than Slay's.

They will take a corner with their first pick, likely Gonzales. So they feel more comfortable with that pairing?

I wonder if that first fist bump between the two is awkward.

One is a pretty much established guy and the other, um, yeah, I guess he is okay, wait, let me look him up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Looks like 3/38 for Bradberry. I agree he's pretty mediocre, almost 13 a year is a lot for what he brings to the table.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It is interesting that they see his upside as more than Slay's.

They will take a corner with their first pick, likely Gonzales. So they feel more comfortable with that pairing?

I wonder if that first fist bump between the two is awkward.

One is a pretty much established guy and the other, um, yeah, I guess he is okay, wait, let me look him up.
I doubt they think Bradberry is better than Slay but Slay's deal is up next year and his cap hit is huge this year so they probably think it's a lost cause as far as resigning him and that he's not worth a $25M cap hit this year.

Anyway, during the season I was constantly saying the chickens would come home to roost on these mother fuckers and here we are. Thank God for Mahomes they didn't pull off a fluke SB in the meantime.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I doubt they think Bradberry is better than Slay but Slay's deal is up next year and his cap hit is huge this year so they probably think it's a lost cause as far as resigning him and that he's not worth a $25M cap hit this year.

Anyway, during the season I was constantly saying the chickens would come home to roost on these mother fuckers and here we are. Thank God for Mahomes they didn't pull off a fluke SB in the meantime.
They are so much easier to despise now.

That alone is the Sirianni effect.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Yep.

I assume this is so they can try to re-sign CGJ but ultimately, who gives a fuck?

These assholes are on track to lose literally half of their starting defense.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Yep.

I assume this is so they can try to re-sign CGJ but ultimately, who gives a fuck?

These assholes are on track to lose literally half of their starting defense.

I can't believe they can't work out a trade. His contract is a bit high but I'd assume some team would be willing to trade for him and restructure.

Top Bottom