LOL @ The Eagles

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If you really want to put any stock in this analysis you would need to do the same analysis on the top 4 playoff teams and see if the parity was the same or revealed different results. Remove the personal preference or bias in the analysis by seeing how the other participants in the playoffs faired.
Or you can just look for yourself and notice that they had a pretty easy ride.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The NFCC was a perfect encapsulation of that team, they got a fake TD on the first drive and then played Josh Johnson the rest of the way.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
The NFCC was a perfect encapsulation of that team, they got a fake TD on the first drive and then played Josh Johnson the rest of the way.
I get it and I agree when it comes to them, but at least they took advantage of the opportunity and almost pulled the whole thing off. During Dallas' playoff game, the most important position on the field was outplayed by a QB3.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I get it and I agree when it comes to them, but at least they took advantage of the opportunity and almost pulled the whole thing off. During Dallas' playoff game, the most important position on the field was outplayed by a QB3.
Yea, the organization is run by risk averse bitches who aren't real football minds, but we're going to be the better team next year.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Or you can just look for yourself and notice that they had a pretty easy ride.
Maybe so but how much easier than the other finalist or was it about the same? The conclusion of the current presentation is presumed that the rest of the finalist had a tougher schedule but doesn’t display that result.

Rev

Staff member
Maybe so but how much easier than the other finalist or was it about the same? The conclusion of the current presentation is presumed that the rest of the finalist had a tougher schedule but doesn’t display that result.
You can do it if you want to. I'm still going to laugh at them and realize it was a pretty easy draw all the way through.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You can do it if you want to. I'm still going to laugh at them and realize it was a pretty easy draw all the way through.
By all means be my guest but doing so doesn’t add credibility to the premise.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, it's not that complicated. Credit to the Eagles for their regular season, but in the playoffs they faced one of the easiest QB lineups in history: Daniel Jones and Brock Purdy for one series plus Josh Johnson. Meanwhile the Chiefs won by far the better conference with all the top QBs. The Bills and Bengals may have been the second and third best teams in the league.

Rev

Staff member
By all means be my guest but doing so doesn’t add credibility to the premise.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. Go back and look who the other teams faced. There is a reason why this is a thing and why it's being discussed all over the place.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep, it's not that complicated. Credit to the Eagles for their regular season, but in the playoffs they faced one of the easiest QB lineups in history: Daniel Jones and Brock Purdy for one series plus Josh Johnson. Meanwhile the Chiefs won by far the better conference with all the top QBs. The Bills and Bengals may have been the second and third best teams in the league.
It’s not like they were cut to shreds by Kansas City. The game wasn’t decided until the last minute. It could have gone either way. Who can say how they would have fared had any or all of the other opponents had their QBs for the entire game. The point is that the Eagles took the opponents out of the competition and faced the best opponent on the other Conference. The contest for the Championship game proved that either team could have obtained the Trophy and it was decided on a few crucial Plays.

Rev

Staff member
Yeah because playing a QB with no ligaments in his elbow was a sure sign that they didn't have it easy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They didn't even have to face Purdy, that's how pathetic it was. But anyway, makes no difference. They fell short. Anything short of a Superbowl is a failure. So we will see again next year with a first place schedule.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They didn't even have to face Purdy, that's how pathetic it was. But anyway, makes no difference. They fell short. Anything short of a Superbowl is a failure. So we will see again next year with a first place schedule.
The playoffs are a tournament. It’s who lasts the longest. The results are on the scoreboard and who is the last standing. Hard luck doesn’t count on the scoreboard. The Eagles came in a close second and that’s really all you can say about it. Could have easily gone the other way. Just more sour grapes.

data

Forbes #1
I have never seen a Cowboys fan go to such lengths to defend the eagles. That Sooner homerism runs DEEP.

It’s a strange thing to witness.
Went to igglesphans just to proclaim DeMarco Murray was the most talented RB in Eagles history and the furry idiots made him a deity.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah I’m not sure there’s any reason to debate that. It’s cut and dried.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have never seen a Cowboys fan go to such lengths to defend the eagles. That Sooner homerism runs DEEP.

It’s a strange thing to witness.
I'm a big Iowa fan but I've never felt compelled to defend the 49ers because Kittle plays there. I'm guessing when Wentz was an Eagle you didn't feel the need to defend the Eagles. I'm just not sure I understand this brand of college loyalty that extends to defending the NFL team they play for.

Top Bottom