LOL @ The Eagles

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Ridiculous. Although hopefully it convinces those idiots that they don't need a QB.
Agreed, Hurts isn't even in the top half of QB's in the conference but if he's a "Pro Bowler" it'll make it more likely that they try to build around him for a year or two, which would be great for us.

data

Forbes #1
Reminds me of Trubisky making a probowl. What a joke.
In 2031, the Cowboys will be playing the London Chargers and, due to Catalina-19 variant positive test protocol, we will be facing third-stringer Mitch Trubisky

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They've gotten there by beating the dregs of the league, people want to complain about who we've beaten but imagine if you replaced our Patriots/Vikings wins with Jets/Lions wins, and then subtracted the Chargers and Eagles wins.

That's basically where the Eagles are at.

data

Forbes #1
They've gotten there by beating the dregs of the league, people want to complain about who we've beaten but imagine if you replaced our Patriots/Vikings wins with Jets/Lions wins, and then subtracted the Chargers and Eagles wins.

That's basically where the Eagles are at.
“You can only play whose on the schedule”. I know we’ve used this line in November

I know this is LOL Eagles thread and the Eagles still suck and only in playoffs because of a money-grabbing addition of #7 seed, but, give them credit for not quitting at 2-5.

On flip side, LOL for losing their draft slotting. I hope they win they and the Colts win their wild card round (assuming not vs us) to slide further.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
“You can only play whose on the schedule”. I know we’ve used this line in November

I know this is LOL Eagles thread and the Eagles still suck and only in playoffs because of a money-grabbing addition of #7 seed, but, give them credit for not quitting at 2-5.

On flip side, LOL for losing their draft slotting. I hope they win they and the Colts win their wild card round (assuming not vs us) to slide further.
Yea sure, they deserve credit for not quitting, like Rivera and the Skins last year, but it doesn't mean they're a good team.

We should more or less cakewalk to another division title next year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He is going to get a few batteries chucked in his direction if he is not careful.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Those are a lot better than their current ones, though.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wish the Cowboys would bring back their 90s blues for a game.

Top Bottom