LOL @ The Eagles

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
At least the Colts turned into a decent team so the pick isn't that great. It was looking pretty bleak at 1-4.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Colts were fools to agree to that escalator clause. No other team was willing to take on that contract.
He hasn't looked like total ass recently unless they ask him to pass a lot.

data

Forbes #1
Sam Howell will get drafted by the Eagles I’m sure.
…and what of Jalen Hurts. Would he yield a 3rd?

Dolphins traded 2nd rounder for Josh Rosen, but I don’t think anyone will be that stupid…..looking at Houston

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's all well and good for them but I feel like what gets lost in this is the fact that the Colts have the infrastructure/coaching/talent to put around Wentz that is capable of winning 10 games and making the playoffs, and potentially even making noise once they get there.

They're basically a few bounces away from 10-4 and being tied at the top of the conference.

Compare that to the dumpster fire that was Wentz in 2020, and consider that the same lack of infrastructure/coaching/talent will be there again for Hurts and/or whatever QB comes next.

Three 1sts in the teens in a shitty first round isn't changing that.

data

Forbes #1
Bring it on.

Especially with two Top 15 picks for Giants, it’ll make for an entertaining first round — good or bad for Cowboys fans.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
How in the world could he be available to coach in 4 days if he's just now symptomatic?

Top Bottom