LOL @ The Eagles

data

Forbes #1
Assuming they’re also bringing back their Kelly green helmets, too, now that the second helmet is back.

Do we bring back our white helmet ensemble?

Puttyism

♡☆
Egals making some serious off season moves. They're thinking of trading up for NFL Draft's best CB, Ahmad Gardner. Things that make you go Mmmm....

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Egals making some serious off season moves. They're thinking of trading up for NFL Draft's best CB, Ahmad Gardner. Things that make you go Mmmm....

I hope they do that, it'll be a waste of assets.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Assuming they’re also bringing back their Kelly green helmets, too, now that the second helmet is back.

Do we bring back our white helmet ensemble?
That is already in the works, I believe.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Taking the best corner? I would not like that.
I like Gardner but is it just me or does the guy look freakishly skinny for a corner? He is really tall and long but it looks like a stiff wind could blow him away. Just don't see guys like him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I like Gardner but is it just me or does the guy look freakishly skinny for a corner? He is really tall and long but it looks like a stiff wind could blow him away. Just don't see guys like him.
Doesn't seem like he would be very good in press coverage. Seems like he would get beaten up at the line.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't seem like he would be very good in press coverage. Seems like he would get beaten up at the line.
I'll admit the guy was awesome in college. He has the length that would make our defensive coordinator have a wet dream. But he just doesn't look like your prototypical corner. Which just may be nothing or it may be when he gets to the NFL there is a reason why corners aren't built like him. Yes there are tall NFL corners but they don't look skinny the way he does.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think it would have nearly the impact that 2 good 1st round prospects would for them. They aren't a great corner away.
When your 2nd and 3rd corners are Zech McPherson and Avontae Maddox, picking the best corner in the draft is a huge addition.

Outside of getting a game-breaking LBer, that is where I would start is at corner for them.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
When your 2nd and 3rd corners are Zech McPherson and Avontae Maddox, picking the best corner in the draft is a huge addition.

Outside of getting a game-breaking LBer, that is where I would start is at corner for them.

They still have Slay and can get a good corner staying put in the first or even on day 2.

If I'm them I'm much more worried about DE.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Brown is a talent but I don't think he will pan out in Philly.

Top Bottom