Kelvin Joseph "Person of Interest" in a Murder Investigation

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder if he doesn't get charged and his story holds true do the Cowboys keep him amd does the NFL punish him. I'm not sure I care a whole lot but I hate to have another high pick that we get absolutely nothing from.
They will probably slap him with four games.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wonder if he doesn't get charged and his story holds true do the Cowboys keep him amd does the NFL punish him. I'm not sure I care a whole lot but I hate to have another high pick that we get absolutely nothing from.
If he gets off with no charges, Im sure the Jones will keep him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If my freedom and multimillion dollar career are on the line, I don't care how long I've known my friends, I'm turning them in as soon as possible.

I'm not going to risk throwing away my life and career to remain loyal to old friends who are still into thuggish things.

Joseph's at a stage in his life where he should be carefully choosing who he allows to remain in his life.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If my freedom and multimillion dollar career are on the line, I don't care how long I've known my friends, I'm turning them in as soon as possible.

I'm not going to risk throwing away my life and career to remain loyal to old friends who are still into thuggish things.

Joseph's at a stage in his life where he should be carefully choosing who he allows to remain in his life.
Yeah, I just don’t understand how these kids allow the hangers on. In a career where optics do matter, some just don’t get it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If he gets off with no charges, Im sure the Jones will keep him.
If he shows that he can be a pretty good NFL CB his job is safe.

NFL teams have shown that over the years.

Remember the Josh Brent incident from 2012. Brent was directly responsible for the death of his teammate in that DUI accident and Jerry still embraced him and allowed him to parade around the sidelines.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If he shows that he can be a pretty good NFL CB his job is safe.

NFL teams have shown that over the years.

Remember the Josh Brent incident from 2012. Brent was directly responsible for the death of his teammate in that DUI accident and Jerry still embraced him and allowed him to parade around the sidelines.
No question. He has now graduated to a Jerry Special Kid.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I just don’t understand how these kids allow the hangers on. In a career where optics do matter, some just don’t get it.
Because those hangers make you feel like you're king shit. They treat you like your something special. They feed the ego.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So someone explain to me how he's not facing any charges at all?

I've seen countless documentaries about people in prison and watched plenty of shows like The First 48 where someone goes to jail for life, even if they didn't actually do anything, but were physically present when someone in their party killed someone else.

If that person truly had no knowledge that their friend had a weapon and was planning on killing someone, then I always felt that this sort of punishment was unfair, but that's besides the point.

I just can't ever recall that defense ever letting somebody completely off so how is it that he's not facing any charges at all?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Exactly right.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

It's a perfect opportunity to grow the fuck up

Honestly, a lot of people fucking never do

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would be surprised if he actually did change.
I mean it's definitely the type of experience that will change your life. But it will either change it for the good or the bad. I hope it changes it for the the better and opens his eyes. People mentioned Ray Lewis earlier. His experience changed his life dramatically for the better. Not just as a player but he became a big community person.

Bossman is what, 22 years old? It's a great time to decides who you really want to be in life.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I mean it's definitely the type of experience that will change your life. But it will either change it for the good or the bad. I hope it changes it for the the better and opens his eyes. People mentioned Ray Lewis earlier. His experience changed his life dramatically for the better. Not just as a player but he became a big community person.

Bossman is what, 22 years old? It's a great time to decides who you really want to be in life.
It did have that effect in Lewis. But isn’t he pretty much OJ part deux, having gotten away with murder?

Top Bottom