Kelvin Joseph "Person of Interest" in a Murder Investigation

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

I'd cut him tomorrow and work to get Anthony Brown locked up on a short-term extension (3/12ish).

Joseph was always an idiotic reach because these dumb hillbilly fucks can't help but obsess over CB's. This guy had clear red flags coming out, and talent-wise he wasn't even great value in the mid-2nd, it's about where he would've gone even without the character flags.

Either way, you can't count on a moron like this, even if he isn't the shooter he's completely unreliable, the character flags are manifesting themselves in ways you couldn't even imagine less than 12 months after he was drafted, and ultimately you're always going to be waiting for the other shoe to drop.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'd cut him tomorrow and work to get Anthony Brown locked up on a short-term extension (3/12ish).
You can't do stupid shit like that. Innocent until proven guilty, right? I get it, you didn't like the pick. Oh well. Regardless of that, he is still afforded constitutional rights. If evidence surfaces that he's involved, then yeah. Cut him immediately.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy is a verified idiot. They knew and drafted him anyway.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yeah, this is not going to end well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can't do stupid shit like that. Innocent until proven guilty, right? I get it, you didn't like the pick. Oh well. Regardless of that, he is still afforded constitutional rights. If evidence surfaces that he's involved, then yeah. Cut him immediately.
He was pretty much hanging out with a gang of lowlife thugs who shot some kid. That appears to be involved.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He was pretty much hanging out with a gang of lowlife thugs who shot some kid. That appears to be involved.
'Appears' doesn't automatically mean guilty. That's why we have a thing called due process.

I've been with some people that have done some pretty awful shit at the time. I wasn't involved with the things they done. Just sayin'.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
'Appears' doesn't automatically mean guilty. That's why we have a thing called due process.

I've been with some people that have done some pretty awful shit at the time. I wasn't involved with the things they done. Just sayin'.
I'd still cut ya!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How high up will we trade to get Stingley?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Drive-by after a fist fight that you started?

You's a BITCH!!!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This isn't a court of law, I'm saying there were red flags when we drafted him and he's clearly shown to be unreliable.

Within the context of the Cowboys I don't care whether he was the shooter or guilty of anything or not. The legal system can work through that, but as far as the Cowboys go you can't rely on him for shit and the risk isn't worth the reward.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This isn't a court of law, I'm saying there were red flags when we drafted him and he's clearly shown to be unreliable.

Within the context of the Cowboys I don't care whether he was the shooter or guilty of anything or not. The legal system can work through that, but as far as the Cowboys go you can't rely on him for shit and the risk isn't worth the reward.
I can't say one way or another until I know way more. Being around a fight is one thing. Being in the car during a drive by killing is totally different. I'll hold judgement until I know more, but yeah he may need some Randy Gregory like treatment by the team regardless.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Exactly right. Just because he was there doesn't make him guilty of anything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom