Kelvin Joseph "Person of Interest" in a Murder Investigation

p1_

DCC 4Life
Who actually went to bat for the guy? Cause they obviously turned a blind eye to glowing red flags.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wouldn't trust Stephen running a Bingo game.
He's great at making money, you can't deny that.

But a football man he'll never be.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No. Jerry's great at making money.
Stephen is great at pissing everybody off and that's it.
It is probably why they are tight now because they know Jerry is the money maker and Goof Son handles the purse strings.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
No. Jerry's great at making money.
Stephen is great at pissing everybody off and that's it.
So I guess you're right...Stephen is good at keeping the established method of making money running efficiently.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be fair, there's a decent chance that Joseph could/would be a starter if not for this incident rather than CB4. And Lewis and Brown are eminently replaceable.
I honestly thought he could make a run at the #2 spot. Depending how this all works out he still may.

p1_

DCC 4Life
IMO, he is more talented than both Brown and Lewis. Seems he had a slow start/adjustment to the NFL game last year. He is one that I expect to make a solid step forward in year 2.
If he gets his shit together long enough to find out.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
To be fair, there's a decent chance that Joseph could/would be a starter if not for this incident rather than CB4. And Lewis and Brown are eminently replaceable.
Yea maybe, but given all the slashing of salary this offseason and that they could've cut Brown and saved about 5 million, I think that speaks to where they feel Joseph is.

It's plausible that Joseph could beat out Brown (or Lewis with Brown taking over the slot) but my point is that we were perfectly fine with that trio last year and they're all comfortably under contract, so therefore there's no real need at CB (in terms of potentially investing a high pick) regardless of the Joseph situation.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yea maybe, but given all the slashing of salary this offseason and that they could've cut Brown and saved about 5 million, I think that speaks to where they feel Joseph is.

It's plausible that Joseph could beat out Brown (or Lewis with Brown taking over the slot) but my point is that we were perfectly fine with that trio last year and they're all comfortably under contract, so therefore there's no real need at CB (in terms of potentially investing a high pick) regardless of the Joseph situation.

High pick, no. I agree that's not a "need". I do think it might make sense though if there's a guy they love sitting there.

But ultimately I do think they need another player there one way or another, even if it's a mid or late rounder, or a free agent, given the Joseph situation.

I don't think we can count on Wright and 3 corners isn't really enough nowadays.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
High pick, no. I agree that's not a "need". I do think it might make sense though if there's a guy they love sitting there.

But ultimately I do think they need another player there one way or another, even if it's a mid or late rounder, or a free agent, given the Joseph situation.

I don't think we can count on Wright and 3 corners isn't really enough nowadays.
Sure, take a guy on day 3, I'd even be ok if there was a clear BPA available in the 3rd like Coby Bryant, but anybody who even insinuates we should consider CB in the 1st or 2nd should fuck right off unless Gardner somehow falls to 24 (literally 0.0% chance).

Top Bottom